Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

8dpo.... Got progesterone test back!!!!!!!

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:28 PM
  • 12 Replies
Ok so I'm 8dpo and my temp spiked .5 degrees up today!!!!! I got my results back from my progesterone test yesterday at 7dpo and it was a 16! He said that's a great number but wouldn't say whether it indicated a pregnancy or not. He said "could be, could not be". Ughhhhh. I hate waiting. And 2 diff ppl i kno that don't know I'm ttc asked if I was pregnant again BC the had a dream that I was prego! I find that very coincidental! Anyways. Just waiting to test now. They did one I'm office and it was neg but the nurse said they don't use very sensitive tests so not to be discouraged. Plus BC of temp rise I prob only implanted yesterday. If I implanted. Lol. Trying not to be too hopeful!!!! But it's soon hard!
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amy31308
by Ashlee on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:38 PM

good luck!

mama2gg
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Baby dust
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Fx! !!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steph_twins
by Stephanie on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Good luck to you!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miqdanixo
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I got my progesterone test done today. I'm excited for the results!! I hope this is good news for you!! FX

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Jena731
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Quoting miqdanixo:

I got my progesterone test done today. I'm excited for the results!! I hope this is good news for you!! FX

I dunno if its good or what! I read that 4 weeks pregnancy levels should be between 12-20 but I also read that normal non pregnant levels should be 9-20. S what good is this number now! Loll. Driving myself nuts with research!
steph_twins
by Stephanie on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:29 PM
My level on cd 25 was 31.2.. I am supposed to start a period if I'm not pregnant. My level its high so it could be pregnancy. They (the doctors) aren't sure until a blood test.. I'm sorry I'm no help because i do research on progesterone everyday lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jena_1023
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck! :)

Jena731
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting steph_twins:

My level on cd 25 was 31.2.. I am supposed to start a period if I'm not pregnant. My level its high so it could be pregnancy. They (the doctors) aren't sure until a blood test.. I'm sorry I'm no help because i do research on progesterone everyday lol.

wow that is high! Are u on any fertility mess? BC I kno that could def make it much higher. I'm not on anything but prenatals. My doc said anything above a 3-5 confirms ovulation so anything above that really just varies BC i read that if u have a lot of follicles it could increase ur progesterone too without being prego which is why fertility meds increase progesterone BC cloned and stuff build up more then one follicle. Lol. I feel like I could be a dr with all my research! Grrrr!
steph_twins
by Stephanie on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Yes i was on clomid... The test was supposed to be done in cd21, but we couldn't so she said cd25,.. She said it was really high being 3 days away from my period... Yes so its a sit and wait now..

Quoting Jena731:

Quoting steph_twins:

wow that is high! Are u on any fertility mess? BC I kno that could def make it much higher. I'm not on anything but prenatals. My doc said anything above a 3-5 confirms ovulation so anything above that really just varies BC i read that if u have a lot of follicles it could increase ur progesterone too without being prego which is why fertility meds increase progesterone BC cloned and stuff build up more then one follicle. Lol. I feel like I could be a dr with all my research! Grrrr!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)