Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

CD 44 :/ (Long sorry)

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:30 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ok, I know I'm old. LOL

That being said I am on CD 44 and it's driving me crazy! I have had normal 28 day cycles all my life. The cycle before this was 35 days and before that 24 days.

I thought for sure I was in perimenopause but I just saw my OBGYN on Tues and got a call from her yesterday saying all my test came out perfect. Not in perimenopause but not pregnant. :/  OB said that it's perfectly normal for a healthy woman to skip a period once a year.

This morning when I wiped I saw very faint pink blood but there has been no more.

I'm thinking maybe AF is finally coming which is good because OB wants to start me on clomid this cycle.

I do wonder tho if it was implantation bleeding. If maybe I Oed late and it didn't show  up in the tests because it was too early.

Anyone else skip a period? Or have one this late?

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
gchorses4life
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I didnt get my bfp until cd 49 and im now 10 weeks 2 days pregnant.your never out until af shows :)

over40bride
by Tracy on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Quoting gchorses4life:

I didnt get my bfp until cd 49 and im now 10 weeks 2 days pregnant.your never out until af shows :)

Wow! Really? So there is hope? Thanks. Congrats btw!

over40bride
by Tracy on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Well, AF showed last night. :( On to my first found of clomid on Monday. Wish me luck.

eesmommy
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:37 PM
You arent old, women have babies at 40 all the time. And like a pp, you arent out till af shows, just try to stay relaxed. You should start taking prenatals or other vitamins if you arent already, and try to cut out grains and processed foods, they can reak havock on your cycle:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)