Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

im super congested, my chest and throat burn when i cough...

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:18 AM
  • 4 Replies

what can i take??? i think i o'ed yesterday so im concerned, esp if i have to take something for a couple days...

i dont really like asking drs... they dont really seem to know, i have more faith in you ladies :)

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Honestly, I'd just take whatever works for you.  You aren't going to hurt a baby at this point, implantation hasn't even happened yet.  Even when it does, they don't get nutrition through the umbilical cord for a while yet.

I hope you feel better soon!

October is Celiac Awareness Month - did you know that only about 1 out of every 5 or 6 people who have Celiac Disease are diagnosed?  csaceliacs.org, celiac.com National Foundation for Celiac Awareness

Gwen (42) David (55) Augie (5) Alex (3)

ohmandy
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:32 PM

thanks.  i started feeling a little better and ended up going the natural/homeopathic route and got some raw honey and cinnamon!  

i hate getting medicines cause i usually end up throwing them out after barely using them.  And i know if i get preggo this winter i will def waste it ha.  fx'ed this raw honey stuff works as well as the claims :)

Quoting GwenMB:

Honestly, I'd just take whatever works for you.  You aren't going to hurt a baby at this point, implantation hasn't even happened yet.  Even when it does, they don't get nutrition through the umbilical cord for a while yet.

I hope you feel better soon!

WishingAway
by Angela on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Rob is good. I take it to help with CM when I am ttc anyway! It will clear up your chest. Just get the one with 

Guaifenesin in it only its safe.

ToughLilMan1208
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this
At this point, it doest really matter, but im with Wishing Away, I lived on Rob CM my entire pregnancy, I was miserably sick, and my son caught the cold fever at 6 weeks, until he was over a year old, he's almost 4 now, and still always sick. We have horrible immune systems. Im using dayquil now, since im becoming immune to everything else.

Quoting WishingAway:

Rob is good. I take it to help with CM when I am ttc anyway! It will clear up your chest. Just get the one with 

Guaifenesin in it only its safe.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)