Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Something is not right!!

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:00 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

I had my P. which was on Sept. 18 it only lasted 3 days. On the 4th day My husband and I had SX. It is now October 6th and I have been feeling sick; tender Bb ( that I went to the doctor for and found out I was producing milk.) took a pregnacy test and it was NEG...I've been cramping and bloated this whole time. Okay now yesterday before I went to bed, I started to spot, this morning I am full blown period. But not like a usual one, a little similar. So I'm really scared and confused on what is actually going on. I've never in my life had an irregular period. def not one that lasted only 2-3 days and then one that started 14 days before my P should really start. what is going on?  Thank you

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Sounds like its related to ovulation and not pregnancy. If you have a regular cycle you are probably in your fertile time. Lots of people get spotting or light bleeding with ovulation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jdixon12
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:21 PM

BUMP!

WishingAway
by Angela on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:14 PM

BUMP!

haileysmom15
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Bump Im not really sure maybe call your doctor and express your concerns...

ToughLilMan1208
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Did he say why you were producing milk? Something sounds off, like you O'd super early, or maybe produce 2 eggs close to each other. I'd call my Dr. GL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
toopicky429
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Call your doctor. It could be a cyst. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinkerbellp
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Would explain everything u can tell u some drs don't wanna take time all they want u to be happy n go home but how can u do that when u have so much running in ur mind I get so angry w/ drs for not listening they say they r there to listen but not all of them do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinkerbellp
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Cyst speaking of that it no fun..... I had that last time whoa
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chelsakg
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:32 PM

My Doc. told me some woman just do that (produce milk without being pregnant. Okay but that don't answer my question :) I feel all out of wack. The so called bleeding stopped today early this morning. I'm just going to wait till after the 18th (the date my regular P. should start., to take a test. We will see what happens/ or I just must be crazy :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN