Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

UPDATE: Wth?? I'm a wk late for AF...

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:43 PM
  • 10 Replies

I feel sick, boobs are sore and I'm a wk late for AF. I o'd about the 23-24 of Sept. I tested 2days ago with a Walmart 88¢ test and it was neg. I made an appt for Monday with my doc, I feel so sick and gross that if I am not pg I want some super antibiotics! I haven't been stressed at all, just been uncomfortable for a while. I'm starting to think my body hates me. I'm having hot flashes and night sweats, I'm only 29!! I hope my time isn't up yet :(

UPDATE: AF just showed, I figured I complain and she'd come around ;) Anyway, I found a bunch of red sores all over me (arms, back, legs) and I'm thinking they're connected to the hormones going on in my body, but I'm going to ask the Doc on Monday about it. I'm bummed but it's okay. Gotta figure my body out before I can feel right with ttc :) 

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eesmommy
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Hhhm, wierd for sure.... definitely let us know what the doc says.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsBell29
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Wow, glad you made a doc appt....GOOD LUCK Girly

Trying4BabyNum3
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:25 PM
I WISH U the BEST!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aldinea13
by Jaime on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I am confused, if you O'd on the 23-24th then you are 13-14dpo yet you are already 1 week late for af?

willngingersmom
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Yes, my lmp was sept 2, af was due Oct 1. I usually o about a week and a half before af. That's how my body rolls :)

Quoting Aldinea13:

I am confused, if you O'd on the 23-24th then you are 13-14dpo yet you are already 1 week late for af?

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:37 PM

If you O a week before AF comes then that is going to be a HUGE problem for TTC :( you have a serious LPD if your LP is only 6-8 days hun!!! Definitely mention that to your dr ASAP!

GL hun 

Quoting willngingersmom:

Yes, my lmp was sept 2, af was due Oct 1. I usually o about a week and a half before af. That's how my body rolls :)

Quoting Aldinea13:

willngingersmom
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:26 AM

bump

nicole4u28
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:06 AM
I get boils ever time I o and get af
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
willngingersmom
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Is there anything you can do about them? 

Quoting nicole4u28:

I get boils ever time I o and get af

nicole4u28
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Nope it's my hormones out of wack so I know when I o and when af is here its clock work I even went to drs all I get is antibiotics every time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)