Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Need Help here...

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:14 AM
  • 5 Replies
I took EPO at the start of my last few cycles, until about when I think I O'd, sometimes, I'd 4get to take it, and here are my periods the last 4 months...June 16th, July 14th, Aug 14th, Sept 11th..and what do you know, AF just started today. I thought EPO lengthened your cycles, to help with O'ing, and helped with CM. What could be going on? I posted earlier, but no ones replying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:21 PM

I hated EPO because it caused really bad cramps in my ovaries to the point I went to my gyno to make sure I was ok. Here is a bump in case someone else knows more about it. GL

ToughLilMan1208
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Ty, so far all it has done is give me a micro amount of EWCM, im mean Mirco amount, and this month AF was 4 days early and no cramps. Not one. Not sure what to think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beadfairy
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:09 AM

I wasn't aware that it was supposed to extend your cycle? I thought it was just to help with hostile cervical mucus....I didn't like taking it, it made me have an awful taste in my mouth constantly, but I had no other side effects.

KrissyAndJared
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Good Question...! Heres a BUMP..!

ToughLilMan1208
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:22 AM
I read it helps lengthen your O time to help catch the egg better. I think your cycles length stays the same. I really gotta find the page I read it on.

Quoting beadfairy:

I wasn't aware that it was supposed to extend your cycle? I thought it was just to help with hostile cervical mucus....I didn't like taking it, it made me have an awful taste in my mouth constantly, but I had no other side effects.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN