Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

baby psyhic

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:46 AM
  • 28 Replies
Have you ever used one To find out when you'd conceive? What was your experience? I'm thinking about it. It might be comforting but I don't want to spend much
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilianasmom1116
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:24 AM
I think a lot of women here have gotten this done- by someone named Ruby I think?? well they call it a "ruby reading" :) I don't know how much it costs or anything cause I've never looked in to it myself but I'm sure u could google it :) good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krissy920
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Mary is another  that alot of women use i got a reading from her and  she said she sees me prego by dec so we will see if that holds up :)

toopicky429
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:22 PM
No I haven't. I heard a rumor that they troll in this group for information. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trying4BabyNum3
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:25 PM
I did but she was wrong 4 me I can't remember if I got Pregnant b4 or after the time frame she gave me.

Quoting storkneedsgps:

Have you ever used one To find out when you'd conceive? What was your experience? I'm thinking about it. It might be comforting but I don't want to spend much

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovableme
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:46 PM
What's email or site

Quoting krissy920:

Mary is another  that alot of women use i got a reading from her and  she said she sees me prego by dec so we will see if that holds up :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMama05
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:19 AM
I did from a cafemom member.. She was 100% accurate on month and gender.. And it took 13 months to get pregnant so it wasn't just a "next month" response.. She doesn't get on anymore I dont think.'
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrssummerlin
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Abee2202
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:36 AM
I used the cafe mom site and got nothing. Posted days ago after I saw this post. No one has said anything. *shrugs shoulders.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:53 AM
I have done several and most were cheap. I am still waiting to see if any were right.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ERRN227
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:28 AM
Watch out for ruby... I ordered a $30 one in march and still haven't got it.... She keeps telling me she's backed up....! But supposivly others have had good luck. (GETTING their readings that is, not sure about accuracy) I was just bored one night and ordered one for the heck of it....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN