Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Praying its a baby and not left over tissue from miscarriage! UPDATE!! us pic page 7

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:30 PM
  • 88 Replies
6 moms liked this

So I had a m/c beginning of Sept and I have not had my first a/f . I had a dentist appointment on Thursday and they asked if I was pregnant. I told them I didn't think so.so she had me test! First dentist I.know that has tests...anyways they were like the dollar tree ones, so I took.it and wouldn't you know positive!! Went straight to ob and hcg was 40. I am.supposed to go in Tuesday for more blood work and u/s. The ob said it could be left over tissue. The bottom test is what I took after leaving ob and top was taken yesterday. What do.you ladies think?.could it be left over tissue causing levels to rise?

So today (9 Oct) I had my appointment. Thursday my levels were 40 today they are at 618!! I am.on 100mg progesterone 3x's daily and 81mg aspirin. Yay!! God is good.
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
silka08
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Its hard to tell if you nevergot a 0 hcg blood or negative hpt. Its certainly possible to conceive again. I was positive until 3wks post m/c and I was just 5wks 5days at loss. I would hope and pray and wait for conclusive blood work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsBell29
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

TO be honest : 5 years ago had a m/c and 2 months later went in for f/u...they took a pg test that came back +, but there was no way cause i had been bleeding for 3 weeks.

Not sure , BUT GOOD LUCK !!!!!

sdsrusso
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:35 PM
My lowest level got to 4 or 5 so she said it was negitive and we didn't test anymore after that.

Quoting silka08:

Its hard to tell if you nevergot a 0 hcg blood or negative hpt. Its certainly possible to conceive again. I was positive until 3wks post m/c and I was just 5wks 5days at loss. I would hope and pray and wait for conclusive blood work.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CDENGLE
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I also had a miscarriage at the beginning of September and I am pregnant again. I was only 4 weeks and a few days tho and the day after I started bleeding my hcg was already back to less than 5 and never had af in between.It's definitely possible! Good luck!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Abee2202
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:00 PM
I m/c in August. Took 23 days for the dollar tree test to read negative. Two days after that I got my first af after the fact. I read its diff for everyone. Some takes months. Some go away right away.
For me it messed my cycle up. Finally this month I'm back on track and hoping.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2lexinmark
by Alex on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Looks like its getting darker..so I'd say that's a good sign! Gl....how far along wen u m/c?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jena_1023
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this
FX for you!!! My friend never had af in between her early m/c and her pregnancy... She is in her third trimester now!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sdsrusso
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:25 PM
11.5 weeks

Quoting mommy2lexinmark:

Looks like its getting darker..so I'd say that's a good sign! Gl....how far along wen u m/c?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2lexinmark
by Alex on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:34 PM

wen i m/c at 9 weeks....baby was 6 weeks, and it took months for the hcg to get out of my system....did they do blood work each week to make sure ur hcg went back down??

Quoting sdsrusso:

11.5 weeks

Quoting mommy2lexinmark:

Alex ~ wifey to Mark

They call me mommy ~ Alexia Rose-8, Mark Ryan-6, Cassidy Rayne-3, Camryn Rylee-2, and Ryder Rome born 12/2/11

sdsrusso
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Quoting mommy2lexinmark:

We followed it until it got to 4 -5 . She said at that point she considers neg so we didn't draw anymore.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)