Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Praying its a baby and not left over tissue from miscarriage! UPDATE!! us pic page 7

Posted by   + Show Post

So I had a m/c beginning of Sept and I have not had my first a/f . I had a dentist appointment on Thursday and they asked if I was pregnant. I told them I didn't think so.so she had me test! First dentist I.know that has tests...anyways they were like the dollar tree ones, so I took.it and wouldn't you know positive!! Went straight to ob and hcg was 40. I am.supposed to go in Tuesday for more blood work and u/s. The ob said it could be left over tissue. The bottom test is what I took after leaving ob and top was taken yesterday. What do.you ladies think?.could it be left over tissue causing levels to rise?

So today (9 Oct) I had my appointment. Thursday my levels were 40 today they are at 618!! I am.on 100mg progesterone 3x's daily and 81mg aspirin. Yay!! God is good.
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Replies (81-88):
Eshadowgirl
by Bronze Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this

That is simply amazing. God sure is wonderful. Im so happy for you. 

Hope and praying for a H&H9Months...for you and that little one. :)....Congrats!!!!

sdsrusso
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Thanks Hun! He sure is :)
haileysmom15
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this

CONGRATS!!!!!

Quoting sdsrusso:

Well had my us on 1 Nov and saw a fast fluttering hb! I was measuring 7 weeks 4 days then so I am 8 weeks 1 day now :)

So I tested positive at 3 weeks 4 days.

jackieb2811
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Omg that is so weird! When I went for my sono this pregnancy I was measuring 7w4d but was 8w1d because of the length of my cycles! I am 12w1d. But I too found out at 3w4d! This is my baby after a m/c too only mine was last year in Dec. Good luck mamma!!!!!! I bought a doppler and use it every week to check on the baby! What was the heart rate? Our baby's was 151 at appt but the doppler at 9 weeks and on has said 166bpm!

Quoting sdsrusso:

Well had my us on 1 Nov and saw a fast fluttering hb! I was measuring 7 weeks 4 days then so I am 8 weeks 1 day now :)

So I tested positive at 3 weeks 4 days.

sdsrusso
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Quoting jackieb2811:

Lol, that is crazy! I will definitely be buying a Doppler! What brand did you get? The tech didn't tell me.what the heart rate was :( She wasn't going to show me until I started crying.
TTC2Long
by Gina on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Yaaaayyy!!! Wonderful news!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jackieb2811
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:08 PM

I bought this one that was recommended by another mom in the  'Pregnancy' group! I have been able to pick up the heartbeat from 9 weeks it took about 10 or 20 minutes to find it at first so if you get it try not to get so freaked out if you cannot pick it up at first! I am a pro at it now I can find it very easily at this point.

I suggest the 3mhz one and the tube of gel is very small but if it is just for starters it works just fine!

http://www.fetaldoppler.net/sonoline-b-pink.html?utm_source=googlepepla&utm_medium=adwords&id=21692666828&utm_content=pla

Quoting sdsrusso:

Quoting jackieb2811:

Lol, that is crazy! I will definitely be buying a Doppler! What brand did you get? The tech didn't tell me.what the heart rate was :( She wasn't going to show me until I started crying.

sdsrusso
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting jackieb2811:

Thanks.I am going to get one! I had an appointment today and the ob was able to pick up a hb right away. 160! So very happy and blessed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured