Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I HAVE FINALLY JOINED the other side...:) The 2wk waiters!!! UPDATED w/ Crosshairs!

Posted by   + Show Post

Thanks ladies but this cycle is sure to be a bust. Hubby has low T which probably means Low sperm. I have no hope left for this cycle. 

Who all is in their 2ww? What dpo are you? How are you feeling? When are you testing??

So ladies I have finally made it into the 2ww. 3rd time Oing in 2 yrs, 1st time in 4 cycles, 1st Metformin and Clomid cycle and I am 2dpo today. I have a severe headache, and some off and on nausea today, and some gas and bloating. Yesterday was just stomach tenderness, bloating, and cramps. Oh and I forgot breast tenderness yesterday and today. I go in Thursday to have a pap and get ovulation confirmed. I am so excited. I plan on testing starting at 9dpo ONLY because I WANT TO USE SOME OF THE STINKING TESTS I have stacking up in my cabinet LOL 

So ladies tell me how its going!!

Hey ladies...3dpo just wanted to share my cross hairs :)

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Replies (11-20):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeap I started it last night. This will be day 2. I will do it until 5dpo :)

Quoting MrsBell29:

Are you doing the pineapple thing ???

xoxosweetie1566
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Addie was born 7-3-2010! I to get preg so bad bc I wanted a 3 year age difference and I love having a summer baby! (even though I will keep trying for a baby born anytime) lol I just remembered you from one of the baby groups I was in!

Quoting NoraDun:

How old is your daughter?? My Laylah bug just turned 2 June 28th. If I am preggo this cycle I will be due around her birthday so she will be 3 yrs older...Fun fun fun I am so excited LOL

Quoting xoxosweetie1566:

I got my smiley last wed..so I am guessing I O'd then or a little after... I am dying to start taking tests even though I know its way too early! Heartburn has been HORRIBLE I have never had this before so maybe a good sign! and my stomach has been cramping!! Good luck! I think we were pregant the same time for our daughters..

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

MasterAtArms
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:56 AM
I'm pretty sure we ovulated at the same time so we are on the same schedule. If we get pregnant, I'm pretty sure were due on the same day, June 30?
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Aww yeap Laylah was due July 9th but I delivered her early. Your daughter was born on my oldest son's birthday :) Yeap so if I get preggo this time around I will have 3 kids born within a week or so of eachother and my Hubby's birthday LOL 4 birthdays....:) We have been TTC since Laylah was born. I wanted my kiddos closer in age but it just hasn't seemed to work that way :( I am so hopeful this will be our month. Good Luck to you, keep us posted!

Quoting xoxosweetie1566:

Addie was born 7-3-2010! I to get preg so bad bc I wanted a 3 year age difference and I love having a summer baby! (even though I will keep trying for a baby born anytime) lol I just remembered you from one of the baby groups I was in!

Quoting NoraDun:

How old is your daughter?? My Laylah bug just turned 2 June 28th. If I am preggo this cycle I will be due around her birthday so she will be 3 yrs older...Fun fun fun I am so excited LOL

Quoting xoxosweetie1566:

I got my smiley last wed..so I am guessing I O'd then or a little after... I am dying to start taking tests even though I know its way too early! Heartburn has been HORRIBLE I have never had this before so maybe a good sign! and my stomach has been cramping!! Good luck! I think we were pregant the same time for our daughters..

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Umm I believe so... I haven't rechecked but I believe that will be correct. Thats awesome!! Keep me posted how your feeling through your 2ww :) Whoohoo cycle buddy LOL

Quoting MasterAtArms:

I'm pretty sure we ovulated at the same time so we are on the same schedule. If we get pregnant, I'm pretty sure were due on the same day, June 30?

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:08 PM

CD11.........no days past O yet LOL :( so jealous.........still waiting, so impatiently :P

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this

You'll be on this side very soon :) And then you get to go through the joyous and fretful 2ww with me LOL!

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

CD11.........no days past O yet LOL :( so jealous.........still waiting, so impatiently :P

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:49 PM

well unless I O before CD14-15 then you are always 5 days ahead :P lol no fair (jk)!!! I feel all alone waiting to O :( lol 

Quoting NoraDun:

You'll be on this side very soon :) And then you get to go through the joyous and fretful 2ww with me LOL!

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:50 PM

LOL, Dont feel all alone.....:( 5 days aint so bad! 

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

well unless I O before CD14-15 then you are always 5 days ahead :P lol no fair (jk)!!! I feel all alone waiting to O :( lol 

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL I know............we did get pretty lucky to only be 5 days apart though, could be worse LOL!!! My bff is TTC too & so is my SIL..........they are 7 days ahead of me & 7 days behind me oddly enough LOL!

Hoping for TONS of June/July babies next year

Quoting NoraDun:

LOL, Dont feel all alone.....:( 5 days aint so bad! 

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN