Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I HAVE FINALLY JOINED the other side...:) The 2wk waiters!!! UPDATED w/ Crosshairs!

Posted by   + Show Post

Thanks ladies but this cycle is sure to be a bust. Hubby has low T which probably means Low sperm. I have no hope left for this cycle. 

Who all is in their 2ww? What dpo are you? How are you feeling? When are you testing??

So ladies I have finally made it into the 2ww. 3rd time Oing in 2 yrs, 1st time in 4 cycles, 1st Metformin and Clomid cycle and I am 2dpo today. I have a severe headache, and some off and on nausea today, and some gas and bloating. Yesterday was just stomach tenderness, bloating, and cramps. Oh and I forgot breast tenderness yesterday and today. I go in Thursday to have a pap and get ovulation confirmed. I am so excited. I plan on testing starting at 9dpo ONLY because I WANT TO USE SOME OF THE STINKING TESTS I have stacking up in my cabinet LOL 

So ladies tell me how its going!!

Hey ladies...3dpo just wanted to share my cross hairs :)

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Replies (31-40):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:54 PM

OH MAN I hope you feel better soon!

Quoting MasterAtArms:

No symptoms for me 2DPO, but I've been really sick the past few days with a stomach virus. I hope that doesn't affect me.

MasterAtArms
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Thanks, I'm mostly better now. I just need to stay better. Sunday is our one year anniversary of marriage and we're having a wedding celebration since we never had one. Big white dress and all. I'd hate to be sick.

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting MasterAtArms:

No symptoms for me 2DPO, but I've been really sick the past few days with a stomach virus. I hope that doesn't affect me.

Jena731
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

one question...I am 8 dpo today and yesterday and today i have had slightly tender breasts, sometimes only when i put my bra on or when i was laying on my stomach in bed. do u ladies think that could be a very early pregnancy symptom? i very rarely get this with af and af isnt even due til the 17th, i never get pms 10 days in advance. i had the breast pain/tenderness when i was pregnant with my son but i dont remember how soon it began, and every pregnancy is diffrent anyway. thanks! and baby dust to everyone!

Yes! I never get sore boobs but this cycle I had tingling nips and sore boobs that made me always wanna take my bra off mid day. Lol. I tested at dr office at 8dpo and they said neg urine and I tested yesterday at 11dpo and it was glaringly positive!!! I'm pretty sure I implanted at 7dpo bc my temp went up .5 at 8 dpo and has stayed up there! Good luck. I hope in the next few days u get ur pos! We could be due date buddies! Fx for a June baby!!!
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Happy Anniversary and FX your better!

Quoting MasterAtArms:

Thanks, I'm mostly better now. I just need to stay better. Sunday is our one year anniversary of marriage and we're having a wedding celebration since we never had one. Big white dress and all. I'd hate to be sick.

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting MasterAtArms:

Peytonsmommy310
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:20 PM
1dpo here! Good luck mama!! I wanna go pee test crazy but I know I.have to wait Hehe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mdcountrygirl05
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Congratulations! I know how exciting it is just to know that you have ovulated! Its so frustrating trying month after month when you arent even ovulating. Hoping this is it for you! 

sissy852
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:55 PM
what date are you planning to test?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Latvia
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

2dpo... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go... fingers crossed

andersonmommy2
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:04 AM
Positive opk wed and thurs. Approx 5 dpo so far back aches, side cramps, and some spotting yesterday and a little today. I will test next week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mr.scariesmommy
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Praying you get your bfp this cycle! !!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)