Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I HAVE FINALLY JOINED the other side...:) The 2wk waiters!!! UPDATED w/ Crosshairs!

Posted by   + Show Post

Thanks ladies but this cycle is sure to be a bust. Hubby has low T which probably means Low sperm. I have no hope left for this cycle. 

Who all is in their 2ww? What dpo are you? How are you feeling? When are you testing??

So ladies I have finally made it into the 2ww. 3rd time Oing in 2 yrs, 1st time in 4 cycles, 1st Metformin and Clomid cycle and I am 2dpo today. I have a severe headache, and some off and on nausea today, and some gas and bloating. Yesterday was just stomach tenderness, bloating, and cramps. Oh and I forgot breast tenderness yesterday and today. I go in Thursday to have a pap and get ovulation confirmed. I am so excited. I plan on testing starting at 9dpo ONLY because I WANT TO USE SOME OF THE STINKING TESTS I have stacking up in my cabinet LOL 

So ladies tell me how its going!!

Hey ladies...3dpo just wanted to share my cross hairs :)

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Replies (41-50):
TTC2Long
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Normally we say boo on the 2ww, bit for you, we say, yaaay! 2ww! :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:42 AM

I am gonna start testing Monday October 15th I will be 9 dpo. ONLY because after MONTHS of not ovulating, its just depressing. Normal women get the chance each month  to get excited about possibly conceiving and  each month  they can test if they want. I dont get that opportunity. So since I have about 30 test in in cabinet that have been sitting there for months I decided its time to use them LOL. I am gonna test every day from 9dpo. Even if I am not preggo it will give me the thrill of possibility and POAS LOL. I know probably sounds odd, but I just am so excited about the possibility!! LOL

Quoting sissy852:

what date are you planning to test?

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Haha I know right LOL!! Thank you very much!

Quoting TTC2Long:

Normally we say boo on the 2ww, bit for you, we say, yaaay! 2ww! :D

3Bsmomma
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:49 AM
With my daughter putting on my bra was the horrible but I think the first time i felt that was at 6 weeks but sure I could be a good sign

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

one question...I am 8 dpo today and yesterday and today i have had slightly tender breasts, sometimes only when i put my bra on or when i was laying on my stomach in bed. do u ladies think that could be a very early pregnancy symptom? i very rarely get this with af and af isnt even due til the 17th, i never get pms 10 days in advance. i had the breast pain/tenderness when i was pregnant with my son but i dont remember how soon it began, and every pregnancy is diffrent anyway. thanks! and baby dust to everyone!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this
ok i will pray that day and every day. And it doesnt sound weird to want the thrill of testing. Enjoy the thrill. I pray you get your bfp

Quoting NoraDun:

I am gonna start testing Monday October 15th I will be 9 dpo. ONLY because after MONTHS of not ovulating, its just depressing. Normal women get the chance each month  to get excited about possibly conceiving and  each month  they can test if they want. I dont get that opportunity. So since I have about 30 test in in cabinet that have been sitting there for months I decided its time to use them LOL. I am gonna test every day from 9dpo. Even if I am not preggo it will give me the thrill of possibility and POAS LOL. I know probably sounds odd, but I just am so excited about the possibility!! LOL

Quoting sissy852:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Thank you so much :)

Quoting sissy852:

ok i will pray that day and every day. And it doesnt sound weird to want the thrill of testing. Enjoy the thrill. I pray you get your bfp

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting sissy852:

angevil53
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this
This was my first symptom with dd. Even before a bfp. I wasn't charting though. I used a monitor.

Quoting xoxosweetie1566:

I got my smiley last wed..so I am guessing I O'd then or a little after... I am dying to start taking tests even though I know its way too early! Heartburn has been HORRIBLE I have never had this before so maybe a good sign! and my stomach has been cramping!! Good luck! I think we were pregant the same time for our daughters..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoxosweetie1566
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Thats what I am hoping it is! I am only 5-6 dpo though..but it has been the worst I have ever had it!  hope we all get BFP this month!

Quoting angevil53:

This was my first symptom with dd. Even before a bfp. I wasn't charting though. I used a monitor.

Quoting xoxosweetie1566:

I got my smiley last wed..so I am guessing I O'd then or a little after... I am dying to start taking tests even though I know its way too early! Heartburn has been HORRIBLE I have never had this before so maybe a good sign! and my stomach has been cramping!! Good luck! I think we were pregant the same time for our daughters..

kelly617
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

its BEAUTIFUL!!

Always_April
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:16 AM
my ds is due jan 14 2013 and my dd was born jan 9 2001 so she will b 12 when ds is born yikes lol

Quoting NoraDun:

How old is your daughter?? My Laylah bug just turned 2 June 28th. If I am preggo this cycle I will be due around her birthday so she will be 3 yrs older...Fun fun fun I am so excited LOL

Quoting xoxosweetie1566:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN