Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I HAVE FINALLY JOINED the other side...:) The 2wk waiters!!! UPDATED w/ Crosshairs!

Posted by   + Show Post

Thanks ladies but this cycle is sure to be a bust. Hubby has low T which probably means Low sperm. I have no hope left for this cycle. 

Who all is in their 2ww? What dpo are you? How are you feeling? When are you testing??

So ladies I have finally made it into the 2ww. 3rd time Oing in 2 yrs, 1st time in 4 cycles, 1st Metformin and Clomid cycle and I am 2dpo today. I have a severe headache, and some off and on nausea today, and some gas and bloating. Yesterday was just stomach tenderness, bloating, and cramps. Oh and I forgot breast tenderness yesterday and today. I go in Thursday to have a pap and get ovulation confirmed. I am so excited. I plan on testing starting at 9dpo ONLY because I WANT TO USE SOME OF THE STINKING TESTS I have stacking up in my cabinet LOL 

So ladies tell me how its going!!

Hey ladies...3dpo just wanted to share my cross hairs :)

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Replies (51-59):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Thank you ladies, for all your support. I will keep everyone posted!!

Seximama23
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Your chart looks so awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Thank you!! I am praying it leads to an awesome BFP!!

Quoting Seximama23:

Your chart looks so awesome!

MaddieBsMommy
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Hey lady!!! I just read your post and realized it was YOU, LOL.....had to tell u my news! I'm no longer in the weight watchers group in Phenix, put on hold for now, we just found out we're expecting again! Absolute shock, we had no plans for anymore babies, and I was on the pill with no missed doses etc....that being said, God had other plans for us! I just wanted to share our news, and wish you luck on TTC, maybe we'll both get back on track with WW after our babies get here:-) I will miss my group so much, and hate the thought of gaining back what I've lost, but oh well, will try again after lil bean is born! Good to run across you! Tell your aunt I said Hi, and will be back after the baby! 

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Thanks, I have been TTC for over 2 yrs with no luck. Your lucky to of conceived so easily!! What a blessing!! I will definately tell her you said hello. She has lost 75 lbs now and is moving towards 100lbs. She is doing fabulous. I am more concentrating on TTC then losing weight lately but I am maintaining. And recently have start losing, hopefully that will help while TTC. Congrats on your pregnancy, and keep me posted! Good Luck

Quoting MaddieBsMommy:

Hey lady!!! I just read your post and realized it was YOU, LOL.....had to tell u my news! I'm no longer in the weight watchers group in Phenix, put on hold for now, we just found out we're expecting again! Absolute shock, we had no plans for anymore babies, and I was on the pill with no missed doses etc....that being said, God had other plans for us! I just wanted to share our news, and wish you luck on TTC, maybe we'll both get back on track with WW after our babies get here:-) I will miss my group so much, and hate the thought of gaining back what I've lost, but oh well, will try again after lil bean is born! Good to run across you! Tell your aunt I said Hi, and will be back after the baby! 

Rachelz123
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Yay for crosshairs!!!!! I'm so happy for you! I hope you caught this egg!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Thank you, I am so excited!! I hope so too :)

Quoting Rachelz123:

Yay for crosshairs!!!!! I'm so happy for you! I hope you caught this egg!!!!

TTC2Long
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:47 PM
That's a beautiful chart! :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichaelsMom0711
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Jena731:

Oh wow, I am really glad to see this reply! I posted this on Monday afternoon then Monday night (so still 8 dpo) I had a very sharp cramp on the left side of my uterus. It only lasts few mins if that, and this stood out to me bacause I remember getting this cramp and a little spotting about 4 days before af was due when i was pregnant w my son. later i realised it was probably from implantation but at the time i just thought it was a really weird cramp. Im hoping thats what it was this time too, but its over a week before af is due this time, but i guess implantation wouldnt necessarily happen the exact same day each pregnancy! I hope we are due date buddies! And congrats on ur bfp :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)