Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Ok so ?? About faint positive timing UPDATE

So, I spent the afternoon out with dh and held my pee for like 5 hours. I decided to test when we got home and I got a very faint positive I think, w color. I'll post a pic a min for studying. In my gidiness, I decided to poas again about an hour and a half later. Stark white BFN. Could this be bc I had just peed less than 2 hours ago? Or should I just consider the first test invalid? I'm only 8-9 dpo.

So I tested w FMU and got a BFN. I still feel the same as yesterday, sore heavy boobs, heavy lower belly. And as a plus I have NO migraine or headache pain, which I has only happened to me during my pregnancy with my daughter. So I guess that's something buuuttttttt......I believe the BFN right now. I think I'll go lick my wounds now. Lines are to elusive. I wish hpt's were like a happy face or fireworks or something. At least that would be more interesting to look for! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Replies (11-17):
PeachySweet2007
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:05 PM
Well congrats to that! And yep, I'll try fmu and see what I get!

Quoting Jena731:

Test with fmu!!!! I had dr do urine test at 8dpo since I was there and it was bfn and then yest at 11dpo I got a DARK BFP!!!! I swear it would have been there at 9dpo if I tested fmu!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeachySweet2007
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Yep I'll try fmu. I figure I might as well ride the crazy wave all the way out on this one, since I do like poas and all. :)

Quoting NoraDun:

Well its always hard to pick up the light lines on cameras. So you may be seeing more then we are. But GL and definately retest! GL!

Quoting PeachySweet2007:

Boooooooo

Nah, I'm just kidding. :). Does it look like an indent? It looks pink in real life. But I guess I'll know for sure in a couple of days. On another note, the FRER indent line have been fierce lately, no?

Quoting NoraDun:

All I see is a white indent. I am sorry

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caitipenn
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:17 PM

When I first got pregnant I tested on dpo9 and with a test that came with a ovulation kit and it was a BFN but i felt like i needed to use a different one adn I got a first response used the same pee and got  a faint line and was indeed pregnant.  Wait a few days and test again to it can get darker.

BlessedMommyNE
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Test in the morning with FMU. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mz.juice23
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:30 PM

So i played with it and this is what i got. Didn't have to do much either. Test with fmu and update :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeachySweet2007
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Interesting....thanks! I will update!

Quoting mz.juice23:

So i played with it and this is what i got. Didn't have to do much either. Test with fmu and update :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeachySweet2007
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:06 PM
Bump! Update in OP
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)