Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

When is AF supposed to be here - HELP?!

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:10 AM
  • 6 Replies

Ok well I hope this doesn't confuse anyone but I am trying to figure out when AF is due! Here are the last few months of my cycles:

July 31-3

August 27-31

Sept 13-17

Now for the explanation for why my last cycle started on CD17(Sep13) We were going to move out of state & I didn't want to take a chance & get preg or have a newborn while trying to move so I started birth control pills, but I only took them from Aug 27-30 - we were having such a hard time NOT TTC, & it hurt our hearts too much too not try, so we canceled moving & went back to TTC :) Now usually my cycles are 27 days, which means if I went by that I SHOULD start tomorrow...BUT according to some calenders I should've already started this past Friday...I know my body is still trying to regulate itself from just those few days of bc pills but I truly did not think it was going to affect it this much!! I took an HPT a few days ago & it was negative, & I don't have anymore lol but I had an OPK so I took it this morn & there was a faint line, so I know it wasn't positive because it wasn't as dark as the control - can anyone help me figure out when I should expect AF, I really hate just "waiting around" for it lol! **I did get a +OPK on CD12(Sept24) but since I don't temp I'm not sure if I actually ovulated or not. Ok wow this post got longer than I anticipated lol SRY!!

embarrassed

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:51 AM

BUMP!

crazymommy2007
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:00 AM
I have no idea. Being on bc for such a short time shouldn't have messed you up that bad..... Have you talked to your Dr??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:08 AM
Not yet, I was thinking about going in tomorrow for a blood test...

Quoting crazymommy2007:

I have no idea. Being on bc for such a short time shouldn't have messed you up that bad..... Have you talked to your Dr??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymommy2007
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:27 AM
If you can get in tomorrow you should!!! Because if you aren't pregnant you need to know why you haven't had an af.

Quoting PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b:

Not yet, I was thinking about going in tomorrow for a blood test...

Quoting crazymommy2007:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:16 PM

BUMP!

GwenMB
by Gwen on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:39 PM

I would go by the 27 day cycle & assume you should start AF tomorrow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)