Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

8 dpo... a dream...and other stuff

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:38 AM
  • 6 Replies

First, I have to share my weird dream lol... I had a very vivid dream that af came early and was super dark w. tons of clots.... I know.. TMI but it was really just off the wall... I can't be normal and have BFP dreams.... noooo... af has to haunt me in my sleep too lol

Anywhoo.... I am 8dpo and my boobs are so super sore... Not sure if it's af messing with me or what... and I have been excruciatingly tired... Like  I just HAVE to lay down w. the LO and nap before my oldest gets out of school. Hmmm... not sure what is up with me... FX'd...

Lilypie - (eYA6)
Baby blessings & BFP prayers to all TTC!!
Lilypie - (zzRY)

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
melissaj3679
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Goodluck!!!!!
haileysmom15
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:37 AM
Hope this is it for you.. My boobs are killing me!!!!! I am 6dpo so I'm in the same boat just haven't tested trying my best to hold out as long as I can :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:50 AM
I hope this is the month for you! I think your just stressed about ttc and that's showing up in your dreams
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMama1125
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Me too! Idk about being stressed... haven't really had time to dwell on it this cycle... I think it's from me being at the hospital & in the delivery room w/ my neice when my great-neice graced us with her presence after 41wks and 3 days lol.

Quoting storkneedsgps:

I hope this is the month for you! I think your just stressed about ttc and that's showing up in your dreams

ProudMama1125
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:35 AM

GL! I'm praying that we get preggers by December for a Fall baby =)

Quoting haileysmom15:

Hope this is it for you.. My boobs are killing me!!!!! I am 6dpo so I'm in the same boat just haven't tested trying my best to hold out as long as I can :-)

NatyRod
by Nataly on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:04 PM
I had a dream last nite I got a BFP on a FREE, and I remember in my dream touching the upper part of my pubic area and feeling a bump where my beany baby was.. LOL. Talk about crazy! I don't know when and if I O, given by physical signs then I should be 6dpo.. GL to u my friend! FX :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)