Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Does clomid make you weepy?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:46 AM
  • 10 Replies

I am not an overtly emotional person.  Some people even think I'm cold.  My husband is a police officer and we lost a Lt. on the department yesterday.  It makes me sad, but I felt no emotional tear up.  However, yesterday morning, at work, I started sniffling listening to music.  It wasn't even a tear jerker song, just kind of sentimental sweet.  Weird.  Has anyone experienced this or am I a wierdo?

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Melisha0214
by Melisha on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:54 AM

I'm so sorry about the Lt that was lost :(  I have never been on Clomid, but a friend of mine has been and she said it made her very emotional!!

Twinwittwins
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Yes it does i found that yes letting the emotion play itself out BUT yes its very weird how clomid plays on you..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
over40bride
by Tracy on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I too am sorry for the Lt. 

I just started Clomid yesterday and so far no weepiness (sp?) and I am a super emotional girl. What day are you on?

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Oh yes, clomid makes me a hormonal MESS!!! Happy tears, sad tears, mad tears, tears with no explanation LOL, bad :( My DH calls clomid my "crazy pills" because I am just a nut case from like day 2 til about 2 days after LOL

WishingAway
by Angela on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:59 AM

YES! An emotional mess!

tashy27
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM

yes clomid can make some ppl very emotional. so no ur not a weirdo, lol

Hildar
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:01 PM
Quoting tashy27:

yes clomid can make some ppl very emotional. so no ur not a weirdo, lol

SheltieMommy
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Thank you guys.  I'm on day 7.  I take a gonal shot on day 9. 

mdcountrygirl05
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:41 PM

This is my third round of Clomid and I am definitely noticing the moodiness this cycle! Im so irritable and crying at the drop of a hat! Hopefully it will be worth it!

fostermomoftwo
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Ya just got through my first month of clomid and wow was i an emotional wreck..scared my dh cause never knew if i was happy, sad or pissed lol. I felt so bad for him..im thinking doc wants to up my dose next cycle i can only imagine what im gonna be like..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)