Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

watery cm

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:14 AM
Kim
  • 19 Replies
I have been having watery cm for 3 days now. I know its fertile cm. But I have yet to get + on opk. This happen to anyone or any input? I have been bding just incase it was a quick o. But last month I got + for 3 days. I'm also using digital Smileys as opks. I'm temping also. I will post my chart once I get done at work. Thank you ladies for all your help. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2gg
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:46 AM
You can get watery cm for a week before and after O cm isn't a good way to tell o at all

Opk show a surge but not O as well most women get more then ones day of surge

All the matters is the first one you O 12-24 hours standard after first positive opk but again they do not show O just that you may and give you heads up when to bed I'm glad you're charting that will help you tons !!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Natalia301
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:00 AM
EWCM is the sign when u ovulate also
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babycarney08
by Kim on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Thank you for all of your information. So the first + on opks are the one that matters. But I may not have actually oed? I will post my chart in a few mins if you would look at it n c if I'm on the right track. My avg af is every 43 days.

Quoting mama2gg:

You can get watery cm for a week before and after O cm isn't a good way to tell o at all

All the matters is the first one you O 12-24 hours standard after first positive opk but again they do not show O just that you may and give you heads up when to bed I'm glad you're charting that will help you tons !!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Sure ill check it out i charted for 4 years

Quoting babycarney08:

Thank you for all of your information. So the first + on opks are the one that matters. But I may not have actually oed? I will post my chart in a few mins if you would look at it n c if I'm on the right track. My avg af is every 43 days.

Quoting mama2gg:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Actually there is no cm to tell you if you o or not the only way to know when you O is to chart your temps

Quoting Natalia301:

EWCM is the sign when u ovulate also
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babycarney08
by Kim on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:05 AM

bbt possible ovulation says cd17 (oct 5th)
cm possible ovlation says cd17-25th
fertile period analysis says cd17-25th

oct 5th bd 2x. started spotting cd6 and then spotted cd12-15

babycarney08
by Kim on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:06 AM

have you gotten your BFP yet sweetie?

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting babycarney08:

Quoting mama2gg:

kimi

mama2gg
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Yup I'm 14 weeks today :))

I've gotten many bfp along the way just a LOT of losses :/ but feeling great about this
Bean !

Quoting babycarney08:

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting babycarney08:

Quoting mama2gg:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:12 AM
I totally agree with cd17 o you had a great thermal shift after and its stayed high so yup you Oed and are4 dpo :)

Quoting babycarney08:

bbt possible ovulation says cd17 (oct 5th)
cm possible ovlation says cd17-25th
fertile period analysis says cd17-25th

oct 5th bd 2x. started spotting cd6 and then spotted cd12-15

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babycarney08
by Kim on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:17 AM

omg! congrats! i hope this is your sticky bean sweetie you deserve it :)
ive had two losses. one before my 4 yr old ds and one after. ive never ttc. this is my first time.

Quoting mama2gg:

Yup I'm 14 weeks today :))

I've gotten many bfp along the way just a LOT of losses :/ but feeling great about this
Bean !

Quoting babycarney08:

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting babycarney08:

Quoting mama2gg:

kimi

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured