Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help!

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:57 AM
  • 5 Replies

I just got over my period last thursday (the first time i have had it myself in over a year bc of my pcos). Last night i was spotting a little bit, this morning I took two OPK's and they were BRIGHT positive...i bd with dh and then for shits and giggles made him get me a pregnancy test...and literally...as soon as the dye went over the first line it turned BRIGHT pink. So i was excited...maybe I am finally pregnant. When I got to work, i had to go to the bathroom and then seen a little more pink blood when I wiped. What the hell is this? Am I pregnant? Why in the hell am i bleeding. Has this happened to any of you ladies? I cant call my doctor for another hour and I am going crazy!

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jena731
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:07 AM

hmmm could be implantation bleeding.... could be the start of an early mc...or chemical pregnancy...  i have no experience with this!  Never had implantation bleeding but i hope thats what this is for you!  if its getting lighter instead of heavier id say its prob implantation?!?!  Good luck and keep us posted!

tinkerbellp
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Better call the dr to explain what's going on sweetie I hope it not serious
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
over40bride
by Tracy on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:18 AM

I wish I had an answer for you but I never experienced that either. Keep us updated and good luck!

Wally812
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:22 AM

It seems like its getting lighter, but its just weird to me that I just got over my period...and now I get a positive 5 days later and the light bleeding! Grrr, its so stupid! Thank you ladies...I will call my doctor when they open, I just want answers now and its aggravating me! 

Wally812
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:02 AM

And...my stupid doctor isnt in today...they are suppose to talk to him this afternoon so maybe he will at least send me in for a blood test. Thanks gals. Will keep ya informed when I find out anything. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured