Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Why Do I Do This To Myself? :(!

Posted by   + Show Post

A little backstory- I have 4 kids with my ex husband. I am now TTC my husbands first. ( My 5th). He has NO kids of his own. Everything is ok with the both of us. We have been to the doctor. We are now on month 19 TTC. I get up and make breakfast and turn on A Baby Story. I am sitting here crying like a big baby. I do not know why I do this to myself..and OH, Wathing that movie, What to Expect When Your Expecting..yeah...that was a big mistake. LOL

I was in the hospital for a kidney infection last week but we did the turkey baster method the night before last. I should be 1 or 2 DPO. Everyone tells me it will happen..blah blah...I am kinda tired of hearing that..if it were going to happen it should have by now. My husband started his new great job at Amazon..We have awesome insurance.. I am just ready for this. It hurts to see his pain when he sees a pregnant woman or babies. YES he loves my children like his own but he deserves this.

Anyone else have kids but your husband does not have any of his own yet??

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Replies (11-16):
mommytryinnum4
by Tiffany on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:31 AM
I guess I'm a little behind i didn't know they made it into a movie lol... where do you get it at??

Quoting xoxosweetie1566:

I am dying to see What To Expect..but I am saving as a treat for when I get my BFP!!

Quoting Latvia:

do not watch those shows!!! lol i wanna see "what to expect" but i'm waiting till i'm pregnant! 

best of luck to you!!! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoxosweetie1566
by Ashley on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:13 PM

You can rent it on demand or they are selling it at Target, Best Buy...I would try redbox if you have them where you live! My friend is pregnant and she watched it and said it was great!

Quoting mommytryinnum4:

I guess I'm a little behind i didn't know they made it into a movie lol... where do you get it at??

Quoting xoxosweetie1566:

I am dying to see What To Expect..but I am saving as a treat for when I get my BFP!!

Quoting Latvia:

do not watch those shows!!! lol i wanna see "what to expect" but i'm waiting till i'm pregnant! 

mommytryinnum4
by Tiffany on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:42 PM
Thanks so much!!

Quoting xoxosweetie1566:

You can rent it on demand or they are selling it at Target, Best Buy...I would try redbox if you have them where you live! My friend is pregnant and she watched it and said it was great!

Quoting mommytryinnum4:

Quoting xoxosweetie1566:

Quoting Latvia:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jpilarski
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:47 PM

I have One daughter, not from my husband. We've been trying for almost 2 years. Every month when AF shows up our hearts breakbadGood Luck For all of us!!

emtmomtwo
by Jessica on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:22 PM

you must live close to spartanburg sc? i know they just built a plant off of john dodd road. i hope you get your bfp very soon!!!!

happy41ce
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Thank you1 I am actually in Murfreesboro, TN. They started hiring here in July. =]

Quoting emtmomtwo:

you must live close to spartanburg sc? i know they just built a plant off of john dodd road. i hope you get your bfp very soon!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)