Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I grasping at straws?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:30 AM
  • 6 Replies

I'm only 3 days past ovulation but I realized this morning that my breasts are tender and feel like they are getting sore.  It's way too early for that to be period related but is it too early to wonder if it might be pregnancy related?  I miscarried in August and I just really want to be pregnant again.  But I wonder if I'm simply grasping at straws.

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
HW614
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

THe hormones in your body between ovulation and af can make you have lots of symptoms that seem pregnancy related. I try to ignore any 'signs' and just wait for af to show or not show. Certainly not easy to do though! GL!!

Pink.Frosting
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I know, it's not easy is it?  I just remember this is how I felt a few months ago when I really was pregnant, so that is messing with my head!

DayDreamer1201
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:24 PM

I've been feeling the same way! my breasts are BEYOND sore and I am 8dpo. My 3 year old can barely hug me and I am gasping for air.

WishingAway
by Angela on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Its hard to ignore the symptoms last month i was sure something was up. . its better to try and get them out of your head then possibly ending up severely disappointed. I got my hopes up and then fell so hard :-( Good luck!

Pink.Frosting
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:06 PM

BUMP!

Sammi20
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:17 PM

I know how you feel I am doing the same thing my Left boob hurts! my right one is tender but I don't even know lol it sounds funny but I wonder if I could be prego or if its just like you said grasping at straws... Good luck I hope we are both getting that baby bump we've been wishing for!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured