Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Curious about clomid?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:54 AM
  • 7 Replies

I have been taking lactulose daily for two months now bc I don't really have a BM on my own.. My question is could it have flushed out some of the clomid last month and should I avoid taking it for a bit..? Or should I just call my dr and ask lol? Its a pretty heavy laxative.

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
tashy27
by Tashieka on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:02 AM

hi there, i do think u should hold off taking that while on clomid..but still check with ur doc to make sure. gl

mama2gg
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:08 AM
I wouldn't take it two days before or two days after last dose other than that youre fine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WishingAway
by Angela on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:20 AM

I took it yesterday morning.. and start my clomid this morning.. I didn't take it today and prob won't until a couple days after like you said.. but I took it the whole time last month.. wonder if I might have flushed some of it out lol.. 

Quoting mama2gg:

I wouldn't take it two days before or two days after last dose other than that youre fine

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Well there are no drug interactions between the two..........I think they work in different areas of the body so I wouldn't think it'd be a big deal BUT I'd definitely ask to be sure :) GL hun

WishingAway
by Angela on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Thanks ya I was worried about it flushing it out before it hit my system.. I tried calling they haven't answered. Not going to take it tho lol

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

Well there are no drug interactions between the two..........I think they work in different areas of the body so I wouldn't think it'd be a big deal BUT I'd definitely ask to be sure :) GL hun

mama2gg
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Hard to tell i highly doubt it but always better safe then sorry ya know

Quoting WishingAway:

I took it yesterday morning.. and start my clomid this morning.. I didn't take it today and prob won't until a couple days after like you said.. but I took it the whole time last month.. wonder if I might have flushed some of it out lol.. 

Quoting mama2gg:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WishingAway
by Angela on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Thats what I was thinking when I talked to the nurse she said its a great possiblilty it def prob didn't help.. so I said well I wont take it for atleast a week to give myself time to get the med in my system.

Quoting mama2gg:

Hard to tell i highly doubt it but always better safe then sorry ya know

Quoting WishingAway:

Quoting mama2gg:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)