Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

im out and im done..

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:58 AM
  • 14 Replies
Af showed up today :( I cannot do this anymore..I that thought this was month...nope...then I go on fb and bam....someone just announces they are pregnant with their 5th child....I only want and pray ans wish every month for my first...good luck all!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2gg
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:07 AM
I understand that pain we have been ttc a live child for 4 years I've "been done" many times
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trishadawn83
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Its been 15 months for me...i dont know if id ever be able to do 4 years... 

wifemother220
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:43 AM

good luck hun, i know that this process is so hard. I've been trying for a year and 6 months today for my third. I don't how how exactly you feel but you have lots of support here. I don't really "try" for a baby every month anymore because of the stress it causes. I stress easily and get overwhelmed and that doesn't help. You have to do what you have to do. Good luck hun, baby dust. 

haileysmom15
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I'm sorry AF showed but I dont think you should give up..

eesmommy
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Hugs. So maybe you quit ttc for awhile and just enjoy your hunnybunny. Tell him to bring you flowers and chocolates, its just one of those days, rent a movie, order in and snuggle under the blanket, maybe your body is just too stressed to make a baby:).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NatyRod
by Nataly on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:15 PM
((HUGS)) It WILL happen, and who says this upcoming cycle won't be it! GL my friend.
DayDreamer1201
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Don't give up!!!

Maybe if you stop charting, stop using OPK's stop actually "trying" and have fun with it, you will get your little bean!

Trishadawn83
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:06 PM
He's not a romantic type...I think if we just go on with our lives things may happen !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wantn1more
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:17 PM
That's usually when it happens... Best of luck hun!

Quoting Trishadawn83:

He's not a romantic type...I think if we just go on with our lives things may happen !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shilohkitten
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I hear you girl.  I am TTC #2 and it sucks every bit as much as it did when I was TTC #1.  

I have just had 4 friends announce they are pregnant in the last few weeks...it is difficult but don't worry, it will happen for us when it's meant to.

Have you been TTC long and have you seen an RE if so?  We were referred to a urologist since it seems we have male factor issues and DH was done for awhile so we decided on a 3-month break.  Our last RE appt was in August and I am going nuts, since our urology appt isn't until Nov 2.  Only 2 or so weeks to go...not that it means there will be good news but at least we might find out more information.  

GL to you and I hope you get your BFP soon!  If you want to talk I am here, I am struggling with it too.  One of my best friends was just told by her RE that she has very little chance of conceiving naturally due to endometriosis...she is heartbroken and her H refuses to get any male factor testing done.  So it seems that it's a rough road all around right now but we will all get through it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)