Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Hello everyone! TTC and, in need of some positive advice!

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:05 AM
  • 3 Replies

Hi everyone! My name is Kayla. I'm 23 years old and for the past year my fiance and I have been trying to concieve. We have had some bad luck in the past but, after a trip to my doctor I was finally able to pin point my ovulation days and I think I may be pregnant. But, I am unsure if I am showing very early signs or it is just phantom. 

I am now, 6 DPO and, I have been having some white milky discharge as well as clear, also the past two days I have been getting lightheaded throughout the course of the entire day. It is not due to not eating or drinking since I have been keeping myself hydrated and fed. I have been very hopeful that I am pregnant since we were intimate with each other all the days I was ovulating. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced pregnancy symptoms this early as well. It's too early for me to test as my period is not due until the end of the month. 

If anyone has any positive advice for me, it would DEFINITELY be most appreciated. I have joined other blogs and, people have been very unkind and mean towards me saying things like I am too young and immature. I don't see this and, I hope none of you do either. Please, if you think that I would appreciate you to keep your comments to yourself. My fiance and I are more than ready financially, mentally and emotionally. We have discussed this many times over and, I am looking for positive and helpful words.

Thanks so much! simple smile

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mama2gg
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this
I got sick, dizzy, and headaches starting 5 dpo (and yes i know for sure because i chart my temps im not guessing based off opk or cm)
I got my bfp at 9dpo and am 14 weeks today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wifemother220
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

good luck hun, I can't give you any exact answers your looking for beacuse i really don't know. I have heard that its too early. but i do think every body is different and its very possible to get symptoms that early. Keeping being positive and hope the best for you. 

I don't think your too young, i will be 25 next month, i have a 6 year old and a 5 year old. I have a step son who is 7 and my husband and i are have been trying for a year and six months for our first together. I am being very hopefull this month too. We have only bd 3 times this month all pretty close to what could be my ovulation days, or fertile days, i dont' think i am done ovulating. so will keep it up. saw a dr earlier this month to try to help us and i am very hopeful that we will have a baby this month or next. it would be an amazing birthday present. :)

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

For MOST women or the AVERAGE women 6dpo would be a tad soon for pregnancy symptoms since implantation doesnt occure until 8-10dpo commonly (5-13dpo for anyone)! If you did implant at 5-6dpo then its definitely possible.

Most women experience their 1st 'pregnancy symptoms' from postO progesterone rises rather than actually HCG itself so its hard to say for certain!

Gl when testing comes hun, wish you the best!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)