Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Cervical Cancer & TTC

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:48 PM
  • 9 Replies
I have 3 kiddos to which im happy with my first 2 were from my first marriage and I have 1 with my current husband. I have also been fighting CC for 3 years I was told by my oncologist that if I were to have another to do it now. I thought I was done with kids but as of the past few months ive been thinking about having just one more my husband has agreed as well. so is there anyone in the group that has had CC and had a pregnancy ?
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
NatyRod
by Nataly on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Not me.. But the best of luck to u!
BlessedMommyNE
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:15 PM
So are you currently in remission?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
x_Starr_x
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:31 PM
no

Quoting BlessedMommyNE:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Not being rude just asking but is it going to be safe for you or the baby if you were to get pregnant? You will not be needing any treatments or anything anytime soon? Sorry for the questions but I am just curious. Sending tons of prayers and well wishes your way.

x_Starr_x
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:48 PM
all my treatments have failed my only option now is a vaginal hysterectomy my gyno oncologist has told me and cleared me that if I'm to get pregnant to do it now

Quoting hypnautica:

Not being rude just asking but is it going to be safe for you or the baby if you were to get pregnant? You will not be needing any treatments or anything anytime soon? Sorry for the questions but I am just curious. Sending tons of prayers and well wishes your way.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BlessedMommyNE
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Oh, is that safe? I'm not trying to be rude but doesn't that mean that your cancer is going to grow and get worse for another 9 months or longer depending on how long you TTC? I can just see that being so dangerous to get pregnant while you have cancer that is active. I guess I just don't understand.

Quoting x_Starr_x:

no

Quoting BlessedMommyNE:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
x_Starr_x
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:58 PM
read above post

Quoting BlessedMommyNE:

Oh, is that safe? I'm not trying to be rude but doesn't that mean that your cancer is going to grow and get worse for another 9 months or longer depending on how long you TTC? I can just see that being so dangerous to get pregnant while you have cancer that is active. I guess I just don't understand.

Quoting x_Starr_x:

no

Quoting BlessedMommyNE:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Thanks for answering my questions for me :) I really hope you get your BFP soon.

tinkerbellp
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Good luck sweetie and from what u understood drs will always make sure everything will be safe for mothers/babies and they will do their best and I do hope ur dreams comes true prayers on the way :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)