Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

2 yrs + ttc #3

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:54 AM
  • 7 Replies
We've been ttc for over 2 yrs now for #3. I have pcos and don't even get a period w/o medication. Any advice by anyone else in the same shoes? Or anyone else having infertility with #3+?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
nicole2884
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:36 PM

im still praying for baby number one 

good luck

spidermansmom
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:04 AM
1 mom liked this

we did have issues ttc #3. we had started the secondary infertility tests. i had completed my vaginal exam, dh did his semen analysis and i had the hsg test done on april 2nd of this year. i found out on april 11th that we conceived. stay strong and keep trying. we were a few months shy of 3 yrs of ttc. during that time we had saved up enough monEY to do one round of ivf and now we dont need it. i didnt have any health issues and it just took long. im due dec 27 and i come back and forth in here to be a cheerleader. good luck and lots of baby dust to you!

kajira
by Emma on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:42 AM

I had this with baby #2 - took us almost 5 years to concieve. the key for me was reducing sugar/carbs, and going gluten-free. Checking vitamins (particularly vitamin B's and D's.) and using progesterone to regulate my cycles.

I'm about 14 months into TTC baby #3 now. Same diet as above - and using femera every couple of cycles to induce ovulation. Charting, and it appears to be working, I had a LP defect that was putting my LP phase at 9-11 days, so I re-added progesterone again to ensure that my LP was more then 11 days.

It's now about 12 days average.

So, all I can say is.. be self aware, work with your body. If you have PCOS, you can try metformin, femera often works better than clomid, so you can ask to try that if you want.

Cika-Cika
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:10 PM
I had 2 miscarriage. Had od couple months ago. Crossing fingers for the best hope now. Tried clomid before but not really successful. Let's pray together to get preggy soon.
blueangel88
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:19 PM

We have been trying for 2 1/2 years for #3 and we are still trying. The dr just put me on clomid the 20th of sept so im hoping this will be a good month for us!

toopicky429
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Good luck! I've been ttc #3 for almost three years. So far there is no reason for our infertility issues. My two children were conceived on the first cycle off birth control. Good luck and baby dust!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Oct. 17, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Good luck hon. I've been trying for 15 months for my first
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN