Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

My own body is my worst enemy right now

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:36 AM
  • 4 Replies

I suffered my most recent m/c Sept. 6th. I allowed this one to happen naturally. We picked up intimacy a few weeks later and not long after I started having symptoms of pregnancy. I took FOUR hpt's all faintly + so I went and had a blood test at the dr office and it was negative. I was really ok with that because we had decided to wait for at least a few months. I had gotten a lot of testing done by my ob and was told by his nurse that I had Factor V but recently discovered it's Protothrombin 3 and MTHFR? sp? He put me on 81mg aspirin and folic acid 4x a day. I was hospitalized last week with heart and lung problems and they were worried about developing a p.e. but I refused the otc blood thinners. My ob said if we ttc and are successful he will put me on lovenox shots daily. I finally started spotting Monday the 8th but it was only a small amount of pink-ish discharge, it only lasted a few hours and there is no sign of a real AF. I have since re-tested hpt's and blood and they are neg. PLEASE HELP ME MAKE SENSE OF ALL THIS!

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ToughLilMan1208
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:28 AM
Sorry your having a difficult time, im not going to be much help, I dont understand alot of whats happening. Heres a Bump to hopefully get you some answers. GL and Baby Dust
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
theirmommy04
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:47 PM

BUMP!

MamaSusieQ045
by SusieQ on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:36 AM

i wish there was something i could tell you but im not sure what you want to know hun.. but im very sorry about your m/c i had one in january and it was very hard

Latvia
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:44 AM

i'm really sorry you are going through this... i can relate. I had a m/c in early July and similar things were happening to me - spotting on on off with no real AF for 6 WEEKS or maybe even more - i'm not sure on details any more, but i DID get faint positives for at least 6 weeks for sure... it was making me crazy. I had no idea what my body was doing - i think i made confused posts here almost every day!

i'm finally back to normal - feel like myself again, but it took a very long time (with my first m/c the process was so much faster) (((BIG HUGS))) hope you start making sense of things soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)