Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have any of you conceived......

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:38 AM
  • 12 Replies

Right after stopping your birth control pills? We conceived our 15 month old 3-4 weeks after i had stopped my birth control pills. I was on them for 2 years. I am hoping the same happens this time around. I stopped my pills in mid september so here is hoping i have Oed since then.

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Holland04
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I did with my 1st pregnancy. I stopped my pills in July and still am not pregnant with #2. 

Laulaulu321
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:54 AM
No but my sister did and the baby was perfectly healthy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Nope when birth control was involves I conceived on them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lennox28
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I'm hoping for a similar outcome.  My last real pill (not counting the sugar pills) is this Saturday.  My mom said she conceived my brother immediately after going off ber BCP's.  She apparently Oed right away b/c she didn't even make it to a period.

tinkerbellp
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:00 AM
I haven't had an yet still working but, don't think too much it can cause ur body not want to have any for an reason but don't give up good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I conceived my oldest about 2m after stopping BC pills, I had only had 1 period after stopping & I conceived on like CD55-60!

My other children took a long time after stopping BC :(

Armadillo79
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:18 AM

I was never on the pill, but I was on Mirena for 5 years and then again for 4 years so a total of 9 straight years. I got it out in April, got my first period in June and I am pregnant now :o) Good luck!

sandersmomma
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:49 PM
It took us 3 yrs ttc #1 and I was on the pill 13 months after and we ttc #2 for a month n I was prego that 2nd month after stopping the pill..we have been ttc #3 for 10 months now :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bry36
by Becky on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I got PG on the pill with my 12 yr old DS and now I have been off for almost 17 months and still no BFP

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:19 PM
My cousin stopped her birth control one month and was pregnant the next. My mom missed 2 pills and that's how my brother came to be lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured