Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

EWCM @ 7DPO???

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:11 PM
  • 11 Replies

The last two times I have been to the bathroom I have had EWCM... I haven't had this since O time... I have read about this in another post but forgot what it means.. Advice ladies.. does anyone know what it could be? Or is AF just making her way?  AF is due a week from today... Im on CD20... & 7DPO...

Could this have something to do with the cramps I am feeling too?

confused

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
haileysmom15
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:26 PM

BUMP!

tandie1977
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:29 PM

i am like 7 to 8 dpo i have the samething i really hope we get our bfp.. fx for you and loads of baby dust oh and tmi but i notice i have had white cm in my panties since yesterday.. so i checked myself and there was white cm..

haileysmom15
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:34 PM

My CM is not white its cloudy it really looks like egg whites.. lol.. Which is weird.. But same to you I hope that this is our month.. When is AF due for you? I am dying to test but I know that it is to early.. :-/

Quoting tandie1977:

i am like 7 to 8 dpo i have the samething i really hope we get our bfp.. fx for you and loads of baby dust oh and tmi but i notice i have had white cm in my panties since yesterday.. so i checked myself and there was white cm..

tandie1977
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:37 PM

well about af i dont have them because i was bf my 2 yr old but i am know just o ing so i am happy.. we will get ours ..good luck

Quoting haileysmom15:

My CM is not white its cloudy it really looks like egg whites.. lol.. Which is weird.. But same to you I hope that this is our month.. When is AF due for you? I am dying to test but I know that it is to early.. :-/

Quoting tandie1977:

NatyRod
by Nataly on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Same here ladies! Went through all phase of CM already and now I'm back to white CM... Shouldn't it go back to dry instead if we're getting closer to AF? Maybe is a good sign.. CD 20 (7dpo I believe)... Keeping my FXed for all of us! :))
Quoting tandie1977:

haileysmom15
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:10 PM
W are exactly the same cd20 and 7dpo... I did dry up there was nothing the past 3-4 days and now I'm back to ewcm I'm so confused.

Quoting NatyRod:

Same here ladies! Went through all phase of CM already and now I'm back to white CM... Shouldn't it go back to dry instead if we're getting closer to AF? Maybe is a good sign.. CD 20 (7dpo I believe)... Keeping my FXed for all of us! :))

Quoting tandie1977:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NatyRod
by Nataly on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Well... Welcome to the club! Lol.
Quoting haileysmom15:

steph.sublette
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Well, contrary to most ladies. When I have EWCM around ovulation, its not EW. Its completely clear but very stretchy. And later on (every cycle ive ever had).. like 5-10DPO i get a few days with true 'EW'CM.

This might be what your expereincing, every lady and her 'secretions' look and smell different. Fingers crossed this is a good sign for you!

haileysmom15
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Thank you I will def be keeping an eye out on it.. I don't have it much anymore now that the day is going on.. Go figure... haha

Quoting steph.sublette:

Well, contrary to most ladies. When I have EWCM around ovulation, its not EW. Its completely clear but very stretchy. And later on (every cycle ive ever had).. like 5-10DPO i get a few days with true 'EW'CM.

This might be what your expereincing, every lady and her 'secretions' look and smell different. Fingers crossed this is a good sign for you!

steph.sublette
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:45 PM

And not to be gross, but leftover sperm can look like that too.  Ever since we were "trying" i noticed an increase in fluid secretions down there.

And just to make you feel a little less concerned, 'wetter is always better' when your TTC.

Quoting haileysmom15:

Thank you I will def be keeping an eye out on it.. I don't have it much anymore now that the day is going on.. Go figure... haha

Quoting steph.sublette:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)