Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

pregnancy test now!!!

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:55 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
yesterday night ttok a prego test frer it was faint positive but there.. today in the morning took another frer but it was negative... so now im taking another frer and i hope its positive... wish me luck i hope its it..
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilianasmom1116
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:56 PM
ooOO GOOD LUCK!!! Update ASAP!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NewYorkMommy103
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Good luck!! FX
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
futuremomma919
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:02 PM
alright so theres no line still... im thinking i had an early miscarrage. bc it was positive. this sucks...
futuremomma919
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:05 PM
i was so happy that i cried bc i thought i was pregnant. and i thought i was gona beable to give my dh what he wanted for his birthday... his birhday is this month on the 27th so i was trying super hard to get pregnant. i guess its just not time yet. its very unlikly that i got a false positive that almost never happens.. and idk i read that i could have had an early miscarrage so i think thats what happened.. it was my first positive pregnancy test... i thought i was pregnant
NewYorkMommy103
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Are you bleeding? What test did you take that have you a positive? I'm sorry that it was negative but maybe you should test with fmu tomorrow

Quoting futuremomma919:

alright so theres no line still... im thinking i had an early miscarrage. bc it was positive. this sucks...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
futuremomma919
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:53 PM
nope not bleeding... and yeah ill try and test again tomorrow morning
Chasesmum3109
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:57 PM
sounds like a chemical but I hope i'm wrong or it could be your urine was diluted. Good luck(=
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NatyRod
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:03 AM
What's ur dpo?
FMU hun... Praying for ur BFP! Keep us posted!!
jackieb2811
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:08 AM

If you are still early and your drank a lot of water or whatever to try to go to the bathroom the results will be diluted and you will get a negative. How soon did the positive show up on the positive test and how many dpo are you?

futuremomma919
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting jackieb2811:

If you are still early and your drank a lot of water or whatever to try to go to the bathroom the results will be diluted and you will get a negative. How soon did the positive show up on the positive test and how many dpo are you?

im 14 dpo and no i didnt drink anything. and i was gona take another preggo test today but im going to wait if i dont get my period today then ill take another pregnancy test tomorrow with fmu. im just so scared that ill get my period and im not gona be pregnant.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN