Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

nothing that i am counting as "symptoms" really.  although this morning my tummy growled before lunch and i though... im extra hungry!!! must be preggo!!! lol.  then i thought, well, maybe its cause in the almost 5 hours youve been up you've had a yogurt and coffee and were on your feet more than usual. haha

last month 6dpo i had a laundry list.  its nicer this way... i can talk the crazy part of my brain down.  less than a week before i test, its still flying by :)

anyone else in the 6dpo ballpark??? hows everyone feeling??

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Replies (11-17):
SlingsAndThings
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:16 PM
I'm 5 dpo and have no out of the ordinary symptoms. Can't wait to test but I don't really feel very hopeful this month
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Just 1dpo for me LOL.....the wait has JUST begun :(

GL hun

ohmandy
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:43 PM

thanks!!  if my lp is staying 12 days, the 18th.  but we'll see haha.  the time before o has been shortening and the lp (slowly) lengthening since the mirena.  hopefully it holds off for another year or so hahaha (i didnt get af till i got mirena thanks to nursing!)

Quoting haileysmom15:

I am going away this weekend leaving tomorrow morning and would like to know before then but thinking it will still be to early to get a BFP.. hmmm guess I will be taking tests with me... Good luck to you.. when is AF due for you?

Quoting ohmandy:

hahaha, i think i was able to hold off till 8 or 9 dpo last month... this time im low on tests and dont want to buy more so I am trying to wait... even though i think testing at 10dpo wouldnt be the worst slip hahah (yup, im planning "spontaneous" testing lol

good luck :)

Quoting haileysmom15:

I'm 8dpo and losing it I just want to test... Lol

Latvia
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

i'm 5dpo and my only "symptom" is the same i posted about yesterday - my kidneys still hurt. I'm either pregnant or getting an infection... choices choices.... :)

NatyRod
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:23 PM
8dpo (or so I believe)... Breast tenderness for the past eight days and I have no idea what's going on. They are usually tender during ovulation, and right before/ during AF.. But not just because!!!
Whatever, I'm not even gonna begin to overthink the situation. Ugh! :/
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:07 PM

I am 5dpo. This morning I had some serious cramping and Dizziness. My back hurt really badly too. That stopped about mid day and now my boobs just hurt. 

nangel4u
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:17 PM
I'm 7 dpo and Im trying to hold out and test in another week because I don't wanna get my hopes up! Good luck ladies!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN