Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6dpo and...

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:41 PM
  • 17 Replies

nothing that i am counting as "symptoms" really.  although this morning my tummy growled before lunch and i though... im extra hungry!!! must be preggo!!! lol.  then i thought, well, maybe its cause in the almost 5 hours youve been up you've had a yogurt and coffee and were on your feet more than usual. haha

last month 6dpo i had a laundry list.  its nicer this way... i can talk the crazy part of my brain down.  less than a week before i test, its still flying by :)

anyone else in the 6dpo ballpark??? hows everyone feeling??

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jadeanne337
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Im on 6dpo today as well! I woke up this morning to a bad YI and also have some brownish/pinkish spotting when I wipe that I am praying is implantation bleeding! Good Luck!

haileysmom15
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:47 PM
I'm 8dpo and losing it I just want to test... Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ohmandy
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Thanks!! I hope it is IB!!!! Goodluck!!

Quoting Jadeanne337:

Im on 6dpo today as well! I woke up this morning to a bad YI and also have some brownish/pinkish spotting when I wipe that I am praying is implantation bleeding! Good Luck!

mz.juice23
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:54 PM
3 moms liked this
8dpo with some light cramping. I hope we all get our bfp's!!!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ohmandy
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:56 PM

hahaha, i think i was able to hold off till 8 or 9 dpo last month... this time im low on tests and dont want to buy more so I am trying to wait... even though i think testing at 10dpo wouldnt be the worst slip hahah (yup, im planning "spontaneous" testing lol

good luck :)

Quoting haileysmom15:

Daph2387
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:56 PM
5dpo and hoping its our mth, but I'm not testing unless af is a wk late. Got a long way to go :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Natalia301
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Im 13dpo . Around 2-3dpo i have backpains shoot down . 2 mre days to see if Af comes i just wanna test. Glad im almost out the 2ww . Hopefully we all get our bfp:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haileysmom15
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I am going away this weekend leaving tomorrow morning and would like to know before then but thinking it will still be to early to get a BFP.. hmmm guess I will be taking tests with me... Good luck to you.. when is AF due for you?

Quoting ohmandy:

hahaha, i think i was able to hold off till 8 or 9 dpo last month... this time im low on tests and dont want to buy more so I am trying to wait... even though i think testing at 10dpo wouldnt be the worst slip hahah (yup, im planning "spontaneous" testing lol

good luck :)

Quoting haileysmom15:

Jadeanne337
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:09 PM

How early is too early to test? Is it possible to get a BFP at 13dpo or maybe 15? I'm going crazy with the not knowing!

Natalia301
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:15 PM
IKR !! Im 13dpo and wanna test bad but af suppose to come Sat so ill wait to see if its missed!!

Quoting Jadeanne337:

How early is too early to test? Is it possible to get a BFP at 13dpo or maybe 15? I'm going crazy with the not knowing!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured