Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Progesterone levels??

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:41 PM
  • 2 Replies

Does anyone have a good website that gives approximate progesterone for each dpo?? I had my progesterone drawn today. I was already at the Dr office, and 7dpo is Saturday, so the Dr said today would be fine and I could come back for another draw if I needed to. So what would be an ideal draw for 5dpo? Being that implantation probably hasn't occured should I really be excited of anything over any certain number? Any thoughts ladies??

P.S. Keep in mind I took Clomid this cycle, so I expect I should have a higher level. 

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lillybug222
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:58 PM
It completely depends on your body. On 400mg of prometrium & 8 weeks pregnant mine was only 17.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:09 PM

It really varies, anything from 5-28 is 'normal' for a normal cycle but on clomid usually 20-35 is optimal! However you only 'need' about 10 to sustain pregnant NORMALLY although many women sustain with lower (like me at 6.5 with DD)!

I would say at 5dpo to be okay with anything from 8+ and be excited about anything over 28 (although it doesnt indicate pregnancy)! If its less than 8 have it rechecked if you can since progesterone peaks at 6-7dpo!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)