Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Is it possible?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:47 AM
  • 5 Replies

Here is my UPDATED story...tell me what you think.  Started my cycle Sept 2nd...had my first appt with the RE on Sept. 4th (did a 2D ultrasound)....wanted me to have a 3D ultrasound ...did that on Sept. 24th...was supposed to call with day 1 of my next cycle to start Femera and have a HSG done....day 1 hasn't came yet...(its day 41 of this cycle..NOT typical for me at all..Im very regualr 26-30 days)...have taken 2 tests with negative results.  I talked to my sister, who just had a baby 6 weeks ago, and she said she had 5 neg. tests before she got a positive.  So, I am hoping that after almost 3 yrs of trying that I am pregnant...FINALLY.  But I do have uterine didelphys, which makes me high risk for miscarriages and preterm births.  SEND ME YOUR THOUGHTS!

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LiLsMaMa21
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Well hopefully that's why you haven't started your cycle! I will be praying for you mama! Good luck and keep us posted!

NatyRod
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:10 AM
I can send u my thoughts but I rather send u my prayers!!! Praying that God grants u with the desires of ur hear very very soon! :))
Lohasbabyfever
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:32 AM

It sounds like you might be pregnant! :) Maybe ask for a bloodtest?

KrissyAndJared
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:45 AM

I agree. When I was pregnate with my DS I had to have amniocentesis done and that had  a 1% chance of a miscarriage. And I still didnt want to do it. LOL. I would ask to have a blood test done. : ) GL hun..!

TiffTiffWest
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 10:24 AM

So...not this month..AF arrived on the 13th had my HSG (tubes are good) and started Femera on Tuesday...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN