Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Question for you ladies with a bump :)

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:54 PM
  • 10 Replies

let me start off by saying I am not pregnant but currently ttc any ways this question is from a friend i work with that is pregnant lucky girl :) very happy for her :)

Her question:

is it normal to have cramping after an organism she is only 5 weeks pregnant?

so maybe you nice ladies can answer that thanks 

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2gg
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:21 PM
Cramps are very normal

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jrobertson20
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Cramps are normal in pregnancy. It's from implantation and then from growing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheli.bean
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:13 PM
After orgasm you mean? Yeah it's fairly normal. Your uterus contract a little bit when you orgasm, so that with the added stretching of a pregnancy is not abnormal!
Esper2142008
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:25 PM

thank you 

Quoting jrobertson20:

Cramps are normal in pregnancy. It's from implantation and then from growing.

Esper2142008

thank you 

Quoting mama2gg:

Cramps are very normal

Esper2142008

thank you

Quoting sheli.bean:

After orgasm you mean? Yeah it's fairly normal. Your uterus contract a little bit when you orgasm, so that with the added stretching of a pregnancy is not abnormal!

Wantn1more
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Ya, orgasm cramps suck and can be kind of scary.... Just tell her if she has any spotting with it to talk to the doc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eesmommy
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Cramping all through pregnancy is normal. It can be scary, but drinking lots and lots of water and relaxing can help. It is the uterus expanding in early pregnancy, and in later pregnancy, it is the uterus preparing for good contractions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Married28
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:30 PM
I actually just had like a pinching cramp, & then i.seen this and it made me feeling better! :)

Quoting eesmommy:

Cramping all through pregnancy is normal. It can be scary, but drinking lots and lots of water and relaxing can help. It is the uterus expanding in early pregnancy, and in later pregnancy, it is the uterus preparing for good contractions.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eesmommy
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:20 AM
They say hat the more babies a woman has the more she can feel as far as the pulling and such. I don't know how true this is, but with this third baby I am noticing much more internally but I also don't know how much of that is die to the MC earlier this year and now I am just freakishly in tune with my body.
Dh did mention cramping I had earlier last week to the us tech and the doctor at my appt on Friday. Both ladies said guzzler water and they will ease up. However, I already drink over 70 ounces a day lol I think I am just very conciliation of my body right now:). I wouldntworry unless they became painful or were accompanied by bright red blood.

Quoting Married28:

I actually just had like a pinching cramp, & then i.seen this and it made me feeling better! :)

Quoting eesmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)