Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

9DPO (additional comments) TMI PICTURE INCLUDED

so as some of you know im 9dpo.. my cm has been strange today. not my normal creamy cm, but kind of milky/stringy. not ewcm but stringy. I had a gush of it earlier. well i took a shower and i normally use a q-tip to check my cm and when i looked at it, it was light pink. only a little bit, but noticeable (picture included) I used another q-tip and it came out clean. AF is due in 6days . what do you ladies think???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Replies (11-16):
SendMeBabyDust
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:20 AM

its bright pink .. no cramps currently.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SendMeBabyDust
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:23 AM
im not offended at all. I can understand it being dangerous, it was just easier with my nails being slightly long. but I do understand. I had noticed a speck of pink on tissue before I used the q-tip which is why I ended up using the q-tip.

Quoting NoraDun:

Honestly and this is not meant to be rude in anyway so PLEASE dont take it as such, but concerned for you. I dont think its safe to stick a q tip up your vagina. Its tip is so small, you could of literally of inserted it to far which could of caused the bleeding. Hopefully what you experience is IB but if it is PLEASE stop the cue tip because you could actually hurt yourself and your pregnancy with it. Good Luck and I wish you the best!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Traci1979
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:23 AM
that is kinda what is going on with me, I am not sure if AF is here early or what is going on? I have had some bleeding but very little and some pinkish color with cm and back on the 7th or 8th I had a glob of cm look like snot. KUP, hope you have some great news soon. GL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SendMeBabyDust
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:27 AM
hopefully! ! fx for you as well! keep me updated!

Quoting Traci1979:

that is kinda what is going on with me, I am not sure if AF is here early or what is going on? I have had some bleeding but very little and some pinkish color with cm and back on the 7th or 8th I had a glob of cm look like snot. KUP, hope you have some great news soon. GL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NatyRod
by Nataly on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Ive honestly never had it that early, but we are all very different, u should know what's normal for u.. Remember this stage it pretty tricky, it can be just about anything, hoping is implantation bleeding.. I'm planning in testing Monday 15th (12dpd/ cd25).. We'll see! :/
Quoting SendMeBabyDust:

SendMeBabyDust
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:38 AM
its normal for me to get a gush of brown cm 4days before AF (sorry if TMI). the red/pink is not normal .. im still trying to keep a level head about it regardless

Quoting NatyRod:

Ive honestly never had it that early, but we are all very different, u should know what's normal for u.. Remember this stage it pretty tricky, it can be just about anything, hoping is implantation bleeding.. I'm planning in testing Monday 15th (12dpd/ cd25).. We'll see! :/

Quoting SendMeBabyDust:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)