Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

9DPO (additional comments) TMI PICTURE INCLUDED

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:48 PM
  • 16 Replies
so as some of you know im 9dpo.. my cm has been strange today. not my normal creamy cm, but kind of milky/stringy. not ewcm but stringy. I had a gush of it earlier. well i took a shower and i normally use a q-tip to check my cm and when i looked at it, it was light pink. only a little bit, but noticeable (picture included) I used another q-tip and it came out clean. AF is due in 6days . what do you ladies think???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SendMeBabyDust
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:49 PM

all of todays symptoms.
1:42pm chest pains. heart area .. for about 20mins. inconsistent sharp pains in my stomach all over. (12pm gush of whiteish cm .. kind of chunky. weird) (2:24pm lower stomach pains/twinges.) (6:35pm .. cm is a weird consistency. comes out kind of stringy and thick and milky. all at once)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Daph2387
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Implantation maybe??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SendMeBabyDust
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:52 PM
im hoping so, but I honestly have the slightest idea

Quoting Daph2387:

Implantation maybe??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Daph2387
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:54 PM
I def hope so for u!!! Gl and fx :))

Quoting SendMeBabyDust:

Quoting Daph2387:

Implantation maybe??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Honestly and this is not meant to be rude in anyway so PLEASE dont take it as such, but concerned for you. I dont think its safe to stick a q tip up your vagina. Its tip is so small, you could of literally of inserted it to far which could of caused the bleeding. Hopefully what you experience is IB but if it is PLEASE stop the cue tip because you could actually hurt yourself and your pregnancy with it. Good Luck and I wish you the best!

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:03 PM

You use a Q-tip to check cm, why? LOL

SendMeBabyDust
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:05 PM
thank you!! im becoming anxious!! lol

Quoting Daph2387:

I def hope so for u!!! Gl and fx :))

Quoting SendMeBabyDust:

Quoting Daph2387:

Implantation maybe??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SendMeBabyDust
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:06 PM
because I have long nails lol. sometimes i'll use my fingers but lately, gone through a ton of q-tips

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

You use a Q-tip to check cm, why? LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NatyRod
by Nataly on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:01 AM
That's crazy, I've been feeling the same today.. I'm also what I think is 9dpo (AF due in 7 days).. I also felt chest pain, mild lower abdomen cramping, and breast tenderness for the passed 8 days, CM is not EWCM and not a lot either but it's concistancy is milky and a bit stretchy... When are u planning on testing?
Quoting SendMeBabyDust:

all of todays symptoms.
1:42pm chest pains. heart area .. for about 20mins. inconsistent sharp pains in my stomach all over. (12pm gush of whiteish cm .. kind of chunky. weird) (2:24pm lower stomach pains/twinges.) (6:35pm .. cm is a weird consistency. comes out kind of stringy and thick and milky. all at once)

SendMeBabyDust
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:18 AM
well I was going to test tomorrow but, when I wiped, I found blood
(picture in reply.) I don't know what's going on or if AF is coming 6days early??? im only Cd22 ..

Quoting NatyRod:

That's crazy, I've been feeling the same today.. I'm also what I think is 9dpo (AF due in 7 days).. I also felt chest pain, mild lower abdomen cramping, and breast tenderness for the passed 8 days, CM is not EWCM and not a lot either but it's concistancy is milky and a bit stretchy... When are u planning on testing?

Quoting SendMeBabyDust:

all of todays symptoms.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured