Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Tweakers please!! Am I going nuts?? (PIC) update!!!

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:20 AM
  • 20 Replies

Pic

Ladies do u see a line or am I crazy.. Hubby doesn't believe it and says I have to test again. I'm 10DPO... Can u amazing tweakers tweak it for me PLEASEE and thank u!!!

I took a FRER and it came out BFP!!!!!! sooo excited!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommaslilmen
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:18 AM
I see what could be a line. Please get a pink dye test and test again. They really need to stop making blue dye tests, they are horrible with evap lines that look like positives

Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:19 AM
This

Quoting mommaslilmen:

I see what could be a line. Please get a pink dye test and test again. They really need to stop making blue dye tests, they are horrible with evap lines that look like positives

Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Daph2387
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:21 AM

Quoting mommaslilmen:

Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beadingmom17
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Quoting mommaslilmen:

Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haileysmom15
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:26 AM
Ok ladies thank you :-) I will go get a frer today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovebugbaby
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:42 AM
I saw something immediately, but like the other ladies said, its not to reliable. But my fingers are crossed for you!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haileysmom15
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:43 AM
Thank you... I will take another test tomorrow morning with a better test.. Plus I will be 11dpo tomorrow so hcg will be stronger... FX hope it wasn't a false positive

Quoting Lovebugbaby:

I saw something immediately, but like the other ladies said, its not to reliable. But my fingers are crossed for you!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SB2217
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:45 AM
I think I see a line. Definitely test again with pink dye. I tested early with this baby with blue dye and it gave me a faint positive, then I tested with pink dye and again, positive. So, not all positives on blue dye are false positives. I hope this is it for you!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haileysmom15
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:12 AM
I took two blue dye tests this morning they both came back positive with a faint line. I will be getting a pink dye test to test tomorrow or Monday with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HW614
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:44 AM

I would retest just to be sure, but if that line came up within the time limit...and you took two...I would say you're preggo! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN