Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

First signal pg test..***Updated with the picture I couldn't post yesterday*** PIC ON PG 2!!

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:05 PM
  • 26 Replies

Okay so 4 days okay i bought the 88 cent walmart first signal test and it came back negative, yesterday i took the same test and it was a extremely light positive, today i took one and you could see the line! POSITIVE! Im just wondering if anyone else has experienced with these tests and got a false positive. It took like 4 minutes for the test to show a line, it was negative and then turned to a positive. Could it be an evap line? These are purple dye tests and the line is def purple! I hope this is positive! any answers???

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lohasbabyfever
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:10 PM

BUMP!

emtmomtwo
by Jessica on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:11 PM

post a pic. if the test line is not the same thickness as the control line then its probably an evap. they are bad about giving skinny little purple evap lines. i hope thats not the case and its your BFP!!!!

LovelyNay_
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:14 PM

can you post a pik of you're test ? Im a week late.  took a first signal test Saturday and got the faintest line. I saw the purple but it was still faint .

dnchristopher
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:15 PM

it is kinda thin :( im not giving up hope i just wanted to see if they were bad about giving colored evap lines. Im going to test again in about a week with a different kind of test, maybe it will be dark and 2 lines!! I can't post a pic I lost the cord to hook to computer :(

dnchristopher
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Thats how mine is the first one i took was so light! and then the one i took today came up but its a very thin but purple line! I wish you the best and hope its BFP for you!!

Kennadismom
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Do you have a pic? It'll be easier to judge.
emtmomtwo
by Jessica on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:19 PM

They gave me nine of those skinny colored lines back to back. i swear i will never use them again. my beta hcg was 1 so there is no way i was pregnant. due to the emotional hell we went through we are still on a ttc break. i hope it continues to get darker for you. my suggestion would be to test with a different brand to confirm. good luck and tons of baby dust. heres a pic of one of my 9

Quoting dnchristopher:

it is kinda thin :( im not giving up hope i just wanted to see if they were bad about giving colored evap lines. Im going to test again in about a week with a different kind of test, maybe it will be dark and 2 lines!! I can't post a pic I lost the cord to hook to computer :(

dnchristopher
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Thats what mine looked like! ahhh baby dust to you and everyone! I will update when i take a test in another brand, Thank you so much!

emtmomtwo
by Jessica on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:24 PM

you are welcome! i really truly hope i did not come across as negative. i just dont want anyone to go through the heartache we went through. i emailed first signal as well as walmart and no one even bothered to acknowledge my emails. fx'd for a BFP when you update!!!

dnchristopher
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting emtmomtwo:

you are welcome! i really truly hope i did not come across as negative. i just dont want anyone to go through the heartache we went through. i emailed first signal as well as walmart and no one even bothered to acknowledge my emails. fx'd for a BFP when you update!!!

Im glad you did send the picture and let me know. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)