Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

frustrated PCOS sux

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 6:17 PM
  • 14 Replies
Well if u can't tell by the title I'm tired of having PCOS now on my third round of clomid trying to stay positive and tellinng myself all of this is worth the outcome. 100mg CD5-9 on CD6 now sooo I'm hopeing for my BFP soooon
BABY DUST TO ALL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nicole2884
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Good luck i hope itnworks for you . I wish it had for me but everyone is different. On to the next drug... keep your head up i to wish the pcos just disappear
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nessa0621
by Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Thank you

Quoting nicole2884:

Good luck i hope itnworks for you . I wish it had for me but everyone is different. On to the next drug... keep your head up i to wish the pcos just disappear
RussiansWoman
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Good luck, Clomid worked well for me, and I pray it works for you too!

nessa0621
by Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Thank you

Quoting RussiansWoman:

Good luck, Clomid worked well for me, and I pray it works for you too!

nwickart82
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 12:34 PM

PCOS does indeed suck!  I have been TTC for ten years.  Finally after 5 doctors I was diagnosed with PCOS.  I was started on Zovia and metformin, anyone have any luck with getting preggo that way?  I have since stopped the Zovia as it was causing horrible nausea( 4 weeks straight!) Would Clomid be a better option for me?  I got to doc in Nov for a follow up and more testing.. I would like to bring up the possible change...

nessa0621
by Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 3:29 PM
Wow ten years how do u stay positive

Quoting nwickart82:

PCOS does indeed suck!  I have been TTC for ten years.  Finally after 5 doctors I was diagnosed with PCOS.  I was started on Zovia and metformin, anyone have any luck with getting preggo that way?  I have since stopped the Zovia as it was causing horrible nausea( 4 weeks straight!) Would Clomid be a better option for me?  I got to doc in Nov for a follow up and more testing.. I would like to bring up the possible change...

nwickart82
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:33 PM

I can def say I have not been positive for that whole 10 years... but trying!

nessa0621
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Well good luck and lots of baby dust to u hope u get ur bfp soon

Quoting nwickart82:

I can def say I have not been positive for that whole 10 years... but trying!

lilianasmom1116
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:13 PM
good luck!!! I was on clomid for several months before it worked for me. hang in there, don't give up!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilianasmom1116
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:14 PM
clomid and metformin was the combination that worked for me! wouldn't hurt to ask I guess. I've never heard of Zovia.

Quoting nwickart82:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)