Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well if u can't tell by the title I'm tired of having PCOS now on my third round of clomid trying to stay positive and tellinng myself all of this is worth the outcome. 100mg CD5-9 on CD6 now sooo I'm hopeing for my BFP soooon
BABY DUST TO ALL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Replies (11-14):
JustCallMeBritt
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:17 PM
I too have pcos. I've been on metformin, Clomid, fertility pill ( cant think of name), and 2 different types of fertility shots. I am now pregnant with a boy. 27 weeks and we're doing great. Please keep your h ead high.
nursejess8
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Went to the doctor last week and she told me she suspected PCOS.  Have been started on Prover to get my period started and then will be on Clomid.  Have to call tomorrow to see about blood test results. Just a nervous wreck about it all.  Baby Dust to all trying

becs0808
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Don't give up hope! I have pcos it took 4 years of ttc 7 rounds of Clomid the last two 150.mg for me to get pregnant. I am now nearly 13wks with twins! You can do this don't let pcos stand in your way!!
nessa0621
by Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Now I am 7 rounds ini am on metformin as well. Af is 3 days late but I dont think I am pregnant so going on the pill to raise my progesterone level
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured