Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

CD 9 anyone?? **Update 7dpo**

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 3:20 PM
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this

I could really use a buddy! DH and I have been TTC #2 for over a year now. This is our last cycle before we start more fertility treatments and testing. Really hoping/praying things happen naturally before we need to go that route! Anyone in a similar scenario and/or similar place in heir cycle? Would LOVE to have someone to connect with regularly!

Feeling really positive at 7 dpo...please God, let this be our month!

by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coopsjunemama
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 3:21 PM

BUMP!

Dawnplus3
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 3:26 PM
Im on cd9! We are ttc number four coming up on a year now. I had a miscarriage in august so I'm hoping for a bfp soon! I don't chart I just go by my ovulation app on my phone lol. Seems to have worked before anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alisonsmom07
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 3:31 PM

cd 10 here! good luck this month

coopsjunemama
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 7:40 AM
Quoting Dawnplus3:

Im on cd9! We are ttc number four coming up on a year now. I had a miscarriage in august so I'm hoping for a bfp soon! I don't chart I just go by my ovulation app on my phone lol. Seems to have worked before anyway.

Well let's keep each other posted! Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Did you have any trouble conceiving your other three or did it happen fairly quickly with them?
coopsjunemama
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 7:43 AM
Quoting Alisonsmom07:

Good luck to you too! How long have you been trying? By your username I'm guessing this isn't your first?
Dawnplus3
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 9:37 AM
I got pregnant within six months with my other three so this year has been looong. I'm getting kinda sick of scheduling sex a the moment but Dh works nights at the moment so it has to be done haha. How are you feeling? Optimistic this month? When will you test?

Quoting coopsjunemama:

Quoting Dawnplus3:

Well let's keep each other posted! Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Did you have any trouble conceiving your other three or did it happen fairly quickly with them?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alisonsmom07
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:31 AM

no not my first this will be #3 and last one ttc for 2 months.  This cycle seems to be like it going to be the first semi normal one since getting off bc

Quoting coopsjunemama:.  

Quoting Alisonsmom07:

Good luck to you too! How long have you been trying? By your username I'm guessing this isn't your first?

toria78
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Im on cd 7 so a couple days behind you. GL on getting a BFP this cycle.
coopsjunemama
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Quoting toria78:

Im on cd 7 so a couple days behind you. GL on getting a BFP this cycle.

Thank you!! GL and baby dust to you :)

coopsjunemama
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Feeling pretty optimistic this month...but then again most months you have to be, right?!  We got pregnant with our first pretty quickly also.  I certainly didn't expect things to take this long!  I keep trying to appreciate all the wonderful things we can do as a family of three (sleep in, sleep through the night, outings that are challenging w babies, etc.).  My cycles are typically 27-28 days so I SHOULD test Nov 10/11 (if I behave and hold out that long ;)).  We are coming into this month with a fresh outlook (meeting for "lunch", etc.).  How about you?? Thinking it's your month?  When will you test?

Quoting Dawnplus3:

I got pregnant within six months with my other three so this year has been looong. I'm getting kinda sick of scheduling sex a the moment but Dh works nights at the moment so it has to be done haha. How are you feeling? Optimistic this month? When will you test?

Quoting coopsjunemama:

Quoting Dawnplus3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)