Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Back again....7 m/c in ONE YEAR (as of Nov 22) and still no luck. So frustrating...Update!

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 10:07 PM
  • 12 Replies

Trying something different this month, taking a break from Clomid and was planning on skipping a month (most recent m/c or chemical pregnancy u might say was Sept 16 my youngest sons 9th birthday. Got a very dark positive that morning, and started bleeding a few hours later. WTH.)  So yeah...anyhow, we were gonna take a break.  Had sex a few times last week, last time on Thurs. took an ovulation predictor smiley face test cuz I was having twinges and it was positive and stayed that way 2 days then went negative. Had sex that night of happy face ovulation test.  Im taking dexamethazone 1mg in morning (cortisteroid because they think I may have immuneological problem) and also back on thyroid meds. And baby asprin. Going to dr asap to see if they can put me on syntroid because that off brand crap they give me makes me sick. :(  Thats why I stoped taking it in the first place.  Eating pinapple core. taking prenatals.  3000 mg of vitamin D a day.  And Im just gonna try and take it easy and eliminate unhealthy foods from my diet thats all I know to do.  This baby (if I get preggo) will be due 6 days after the 1st baby I miscarried on Nov 22 of last year.  If this doesn't work we are going to a RE at the beginning of the year and see what our other options are. I'll use donor eggs if I have to I don't care. I just want to give my husband a child.  I have three boys from a previous marriage, my new husband has no kids of his own.  Why is this so hard-it was never this hard with my ex. I just dont understand....anyway fingers crossed for me please I will need it. <3  Good luck and baby dust to all you ladies as well. I feel your pain. Believe me.  :(  

by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tashy27
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Fx for ya and lots of baby dust and sticky dust (:
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tippytetoe
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 1:05 PM
So sorry about all your losses. I had a chemical January of this year and that was sad, I can't emagine going through 7 mc's. Stay strong and good luck!!
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:52 PM

I had 4 mc's and 5 chemicals in a four year span been ttc #1 for ten years sometime Im ready to say forget it and ask for a hysterectomy. Doc said I have no problems so need for it. Sometimes I feel like a total failure and other days i feel like a million dollars. I would feel a hell of a lot better with my rainbow bby #1. This month I have stopped everything and started taking geritol as of yesterday I am on cd 14 today, so i will be bd when I get off work and then again tonight. I will pick up the smiley test when im off so I can see if this is the time. I have the 81 mg asprins also so fx'd for us both. banging head into wall 

eesmommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:04 PM
Hugs and prayers for your bfp
JunkYdMom
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I know how you feel..I'm in the same situation as you with DH and I have 3 kids also. Ive had 5early m/c..ive had 5 iui-bfn..ive had ivf and I'm 17dp3dt with a BFP praying for baby 7-2013

Goodluck and sending you prayers..
jessecia
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Thank you all.  Got AF on Nov 18, so heres to another month of trying.  Today is the 1 year anniversery of my first miscarriage ever so I am kind of down in the dumps but Im feeling positive for this cycle.  Its my last round of Clomid before we just say screw it and go for IVF. My hubby just got a new job and we will have some IVF coverage thru Aetna (not sure how much but I know Aetna usually covers some of it)  I hope all of you get your bfp very soon and have a wonderful Thanksgiving. <3

notgivinguphope
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Im so sorry to hear about your losses have u ever found out what could be causing you to m/c ? I learned for myself that my progesterone levels use to be low so my dr had me do progesterone oil shots up till i was 12 weeks . Which turned out great for me they ha ve it in a cream form as well if they haent looked in to that already id bring it up good luck to u i hope u get ur sticky bean
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notgivinguphope
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh, just seen ur repky i also did ivf through aetna there coverage is great.!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nessasmomma
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:32 PM
Im so sorry for your losses
HTremblay
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

2 yrs on concieving # 1 an we found out that it may have been low Prgesterone. That is the number one cuse of Miscarriages and delay of concieving. I just started taking B6 200mg, Prenatal, and 3 Magnesium and I have noticed a difference and my fertil days we longer and m lutel phase is now 13 days where as before it was 7. thats all within a couple of weeks of just taking those 3 main vitamins. :)

Best of luck hun

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)