Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

We are done TTC, Long Update

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:41 AM
  • 10 Replies
We are officially done TTC, some of you may know our story but some don't so here it goes. I'm 21 and my husband just turned 27, we got married May 2010 and started ttc in October 2010. Most of the time I was underweight, I'm now at a healthy. Anyways I kept getting ovarian cysts so I had laparoscopy and I had endometriosis and both tubes were blocked so they cleaned me out back in may 2012. After this long hard journey we have decided to not try anymore. I just got a job a month ago being a nanny and I will be starting school in January for radiography. I want to put off ttc until I graduate and get a stable job. My husband has a good job but I want to have a job to support us well also. And since we're young I want to enjoy ourselves for a few years and travel without having kids and do things that we want to do. I don't want to have kids and then regret not being able to do things that we should have in our early married lives. I think I became so baby crazy for a long time. But I'm now ok waiting til I finish school and get a stable job. I want to focus on my husband and i and on school and my new job. So that is an update on me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Luck to you!!! Best Wishes!

TTC1990
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Thank you!

Quoting NoraDun:

Good Luck to you!!! Best Wishes!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wifemother220
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

sounds like a good plan for you. Good luck hun.

TTC1990
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Thanks!

Quoting wifemother220:

sounds like a good plan for you. Good luck hun.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Good for you guys!

IMO it's important to get that time with your spouse and yourself, i think it makes for better parenting later :)
Good luck.

HW614
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 2:56 PM

You're very young...you have plenty of time for having babies. I think you have the right idea. Finish school, enjoy time with your hubby. You'll never regret it :)

bry36
by Becky on Nov. 5, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Sounds like a great plan good luck .My only suggestion is when you start TTC again think about how long it can take  and make sure you give your selves ample time to TTC .I had my 1st at 25 and he was a complete oops but happy surprise baby . I started TTC again at 35 and I thought it was going to be easy breazy if I had only known it might take more time I would have started yrs earlier I just didn't realize how scary or stressful it can be month after month that my age can have such an effect on TTC along with any other issues I might have .

waitingmommy12
by Eva on Nov. 5, 2012 at 3:35 PM
Sounds like a great plan I wish you and your Dh the very best!
xLilBit22
by Meli on Nov. 6, 2012 at 6:49 AM
Sounds like a plan. Hope everything works in ur favor(:
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mz.juice23
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck, I'm glad to hear you have such a positive attitude about it! :) good luck with your new job and school
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)