Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Has Anyone?

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:33 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ever used FertilAid, FertileCM or pre-seed? I ordered it while the website was down and have just started taking them. I also have FertiliTea tried it once but thought it was nasty ...unless I made it wrong. lol. But has anyone tried any of these and had any success?

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mandybimama
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:36 PM

I haven't, I just tack ovulation and hope for the best. Currently 6DPO and trying not to get my hopes up 

CountryGurl308
by Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:42 PM

BUMP!

waitingmommy12
by Eva on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM
I started drinking fertiliTea but stopped cuz a medical issue but got that all figured out so I just started drinking it again. I'm a tea drinker so I like the taste. I bought tea bags since I drink a lot of loose leaf tea and all you do is fill them and use a flat iron to seal the edge so theres no leaves in your tea. I'll let you know how it goes. As for the other stuff I haven't tried them yet, let me know if they work for you. GL
CountryGurl308
by Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Thanks for the advice I will try that.  As for the rest of the stuff I ordered I will let everyone know if it helps or not. Good Luck and Lots of Baby Dust!!!  :)

wkukid
by Bronze Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:22 PM
2 moms liked this
I used pre-seed for the first time this cycle. I just got a positive.
CountryGurl308
by Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Wow....That is wonderful...Congrats. Thanks for letting me know. I hope I get my BFP this month too!

Lovebugbaby
by Coty on Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:44 PM

I used pre-seed. LOVE that stuff =) 

Though I'd suggest, if you've never used it before... don't go by what the package says. They suggest using WAY too much. A little really does go a long way. And I never used the inserts either. I used it like lube and it worked wonders. 3 months of that stuff and actually being able to track ovulation and I got a BFP! =)

Good luck!

CountryGurl308
by Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:47 PM

thanks FX

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)