Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Good news!!! :-)

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:19 PM
  • 7 Replies

Went in for a sonogram with my R.E today and he told me I had several good follicles on my left ovary which is GREAT news because I only have my left tube! I was told to take my trigger shot tonight at 6p.m. and start BD tomorrow! I am going to buy preseed and softcups tonight. I start my progesterone on Friday, twice a day I pray this will be our month. We have wanted this for so long and after one heart breaking ectopic I was giving up hope. I just feel so different about this month then I have before. I seem to be more positive about it all for some reason....maybe Im just getting my hopes up lol. FX for me ladies!!!!

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Michelle1717
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Bump

Giver222
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck ! I feel the same too !! Maybe will both get pregnant! Maybe we should relax and just see what happens. Easier said than done !! Baby dust to you :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Michelle1717
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Quoting Giver222:

Good luck ! I feel the same too !! Maybe will both get pregnant! Maybe we should relax and just see what happens. Easier said than done !! Baby dust to you :)

Thank u! And good luck to u as well!!! Relaxing is something we def need to do but I just ont see that happening, not for me anyway lol

saywhat2102
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck girl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Esper2142008
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Good Luck!! 

Giver222
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Maybe wine or beer not a lot of course. Maybe I will have a beer tonight ! It's hard to be on a baby making schedule !
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Michelle1717
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Quoting Giver222:

Maybe wine or beer not a lot of course. Maybe I will have a beer tonight ! It's hard to be on a baby making schedule !

A glass of wine does sound wonderful :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)