Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help...

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:56 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone!

I am new to this website and not very familure with all the lingo, i will try my best though =)

A little about me and family...I am Sabrina and my fiance is Greg, we have been ttc since march 2012 and now are in november 2012. I am 20 years old and he is 30 i didn't think trying for a baby would be so dificult. We are both in college and are both in the position to bring a baby into our lives with no problem. My concern is for the last few months i would say since May my periods went from a straight 4 days of regular bleeding to very light pink spotting, brown sotting, and so on and so forth have changed...my periods have not changed since i have started (13 years old) so now that i am 20 i have a little confussion i have done so much searching and so many other things. Well this month i have experinced a regular month and this last week 11/12/12-11/15/12 a very wet feeling down below and my next expected period is on 11/20/12....today (11/15/12) i went the whole day with no worries went out to dinner to eat chinese food and took a trip to walmart to walk it off with my fiance and friends. I went to the rest room and found a slight pink spot when i wiped but on on the tp. I asked my friend to take me to the clinic tomorrow after school tomorrow to see whats going on i have already had two miscarriages and im terrified of a third. Has onyone else experienced what i am going through please help!!! I am very distressed and trying to be positive that this may be implantation bleeding since it started 4 days before my period is supposed to start. Any advice or thing that may help, i am very open to opinions and information!!

Thanks a bunch,

Greg and Sabrina <3 

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
funhappymom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Hi Sabrina,

I hope you get some answers today at the clinic. Let us know how you make out :)

amonkeymom
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Welcome to the group Sabrina.  I'm sorry for your previous losses.

Have you taken a test to determine if you might be pregnant again?  Perhaps what you just experienced was implantation bleeding?

itsblissmas
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Hi Sabrina. Welcome! I'm sorry you're going through this. Did you find anything out?

imagine92
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:37 PM

I went to the doctors friday and the nurse and doctor that saw me evaluated me and did a pregnancy test after my home pregnancy test and it was negative. I asked her and explained how my periods have changed and how i was feeling at  the moment, she said that i might have miscarried but there was nothing they could do, all she suggested was that i keep stress levels down, try again with out "trying" she told me her daughter "tried" for 3 1/2 years gave up. She got rid of all the books she had bought and then not long ended up pregnant. So in other words im sticking around ttc without the thoughts of trying just have fun and dont give up on the sex rutines. lol there is still so much time!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured