Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

MY BODY IS CRAZY OR SOMETHINGS GOING ON IN THERE... :))

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:44 AM
  • 20 Replies

OK... yesterday which was 4DPO I was cooking when DH came home he wraps his arms around me and says ooh your firm, (i thought he was talking about my abodomen) didnt think anything of it.... went to take a shower last night and while bathing noticed my lower pelvic area felt bruised.. i was confused and tried to think, had I ran into anything.. well i havent cause i would have remembered so I go to tell DH and he says yeah I told u its firm... well weird thing is theres no reason i should feel like i ran into a table it had been 2 days since sex and i have NEVER felt this... also still LOTS of CM... anyone else experianced this and then got BFP...fyi this would be #1.. ive never been prego. but I REALLY NEED ADVICE!!

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2gg
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:09 AM
Well you wouldnt feel "firm" yet even if yoy got a bfp the uterus doesn't become firm enough to feel until weeks 8-10 on timy women and more like weeks 10-14 on fluffy girls

Its behind a bone no way to get to it :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:10 AM
Oh sorry forgot to answer

Sounds like gas, need to poo, or just a strain from daily work
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pegleg89
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:15 AM

No Its not cramping and idk how in the world u could strain urself right there... but anyways it feels like I ran into the corner of a table.. bruised.. tender to touch.. where the uterus would be... its hard to explain but ive had gas and pooed before in my life and its never felt like this... :))

Quoting mama2gg:

Seximama23
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:22 AM
2 moms liked this
It could be a number of things. I dont know that to say, with my son I didnt even know I was pregnant, my only symptoms were really thick cm and tender nipples
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:25 AM
Well the uterus is behind your pubic bone not in yout stomach area so does your pubic bone hurt wayyyyy low or yout stomach under belly button

Quoting pegleg89:

No Its not cramping and idk how in the world u could strain urself right there... but anyways it feels like I ran into the corner of a table.. bruised.. tender to touch.. where the uterus would be... its hard to explain but ive had gas and pooed before in my life and its never felt like this... :))

Quoting mama2gg:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pegleg89
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:03 AM

its low.. like where ur panty line is its a finger below exactly...

Quoting mama2gg:

Well the uterus is behind your pubic bone not in yout stomach area so does your pubic bone hurt wayyyyy low or yout stomach under belly button

Quoting pegleg89:

Quoting mama2gg:

mama2gg
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:24 AM

hummm interesting well I stumped wouldn't be uterus too small to feel or even get to before 8 weeks doesn't move up from behind bone yet, you would know if you hit your pubic bone it hurts like hell lol.... any sex? workouts? yoga? ob checks?

Quoting pegleg89:

its low.. like where ur panty line is its a finger below exactly...

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting pegleg89:

Quoting mama2gg:

Peytonsmommy310
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Honestly I don't think you would really *feel* anything that soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyames2
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Way too early to start feeling "firm." If your only 4 DPO you wouldn't have even implanted yet.

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Wouldn't be your uterus , unless you are 4 weeks farther along then you think. Your uterus is tucked deep in your pelvis nice and safe. And your pubic bone is protecting it , until about 10 weeks or so when it starts to rise above. I have pulled muscles down there and strained the area just by rolling over in bed. So its possible. But unless you are prego and much farther then you would think, then at 4dpo you most likely haven't implanted yet. If it starts to become a problem id call your ob
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN