Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

**See pic on last page**I need your eyes ladies! I'm freaking out!

So I am now 4-5 days late ( normally AF is right on time) and I took this test when I got up. I just left it because I didn't see anything right away. I went back in a little while later and this is what it looked like!!!! What do you ladies think? None of my other tests did this even after days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Replies (41-50):
PANDA29
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay congratulations..woot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this
congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Disneylove3
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Aww! How exciting! Congrats!

OregonMom80
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:19 PM

I had the same thing happen with the same brand of test and it was also the first and only time it happened no matter how long I left a test . . . I retested with the same brand and another one later and got all negatives.

I hope you are pregnant!  Everyone said positive and I had my hopes up that it couldn't possibly be wrong . . . I cried when the other ones were negative.  AF started over a week late after that.  Never was sure if it was a chemical or just a bad test.  Either way, if I see a positive on the cheap tests now, I won't get my hopes up until I get a nice dark positive on a FRER now.  It was too upsetting when it turned out to be wrong.

Retest and let us know.  Fx crossed for you that you have better luck than I did!

jenniferw10
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
allycally
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rachelkelly9508
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:18 PM
I've taken 3 so far and one of the strip ones. So I'm hoping its a positive. Sorry about what happened with you. Prayers for a pregnancy soon for you!

Quoting OregonMom80:

I had the same thing happen with the same brand of test and it was also the first and only time it happened no matter how long I left a test . . . I retested with the same brand and another one later and got all negatives.

I hope you are pregnant!  Everyone said positive and I had my hopes up that it couldn't possibly be wrong . . . I cried when the other ones were negative.  AF started over a week late after that.  Never was sure if it was a chemical or just a bad test.  Either way, if I see a positive on the cheap tests now, I won't get my hopes up until I get a nice dark positive on a FRER now.  It was too upsetting when it turned out to be wrong.

Retest and let us know.  Fx crossed for you that you have better luck than I did!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OregonMom80
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:23 PM

If you had that many positives, I'd say you're good!  Congrats!  HH 9 months!good

Quoting rachelkelly9508:

I've taken 3 so far and one of the strip ones. So I'm hoping its a positive. Sorry about what happened with you. Prayers for a pregnancy soon for you!

Quoting OregonMom80:

DeeVahDee
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:57 PM
Congrats :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelbaby8486
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:58 PM
Bfp! Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)