Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

i have no clue

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:22 PM
  • 4 Replies

Okay ladys so last month i had two positive prego test and i started to bleed 19 days late very small like dime size each day for 4 days than stopped bleeding during the four days i did see a big clump i felt come out i did research called doctor and she said it could be possiable chemical pregnancy than i tried to get an appointment and still cant get in till the 26th of november this month. and my period was due again yesturday still no bleeding im going crazy with this waiting game. any ideas ladys thanks in advance

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Have you taken anymore test? If you passed a clot and no I am not a doc, been pregnant, or had a mc but just from what I have read on here if it was a good sized one it is possible and no not saying you did but it could have been an early miscarriage. I am not sure what to say about the gyno the only other thing you could do is go to the ER. I am sorry I cant be of more help. Good luck to you

mstinamari388
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:06 PM

thanks for the help anyways.. :-) i normally bleed heavy and now not started again gonna keep ttc i will take another test tomorrow to see.

mandybimama
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I would definitly retest and go from there. GL! 

mstinamari388
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:10 PM

thank you i hope it is. 1 plus years of ttc hoping for my second

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)